• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2022 Panthers

shaq

1 hour ago, 4Corners said:

3 wins maximum 

I say 4 maybe 5.

They start off with a couple wins then lose but try to keep darn old and probably Mayfield in there and keep on losing then they put corrall in there at the end and win a few more.

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, 4Corners said:

3 wins maximum 

Personally I see 8 winnable games next year, maybe I have my rose tinted glasses on but I’m really optimistic about our improvement on the o-line. Saints are overrated this year, Falcons are legit the worst team in the league. I think we’re going to have a better record then last year that is my hot take.

9 hours ago, rayzor said:

I say 4 maybe 5.

They start off with a couple wins then lose but try to keep darn old and probably Mayfield in there and keep on losing then they put corrall in there at the end and win a few more.

If we get Mayfield I think it’s a totally different team and could win 8-9 games 

2 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

If we get Mayfield I think it’s a totally different team and could win 8-9 games 

sorry. not a believer in mayfield. he might be good for one or two more wins than darnold, but not much more. 

• Flames 1

10 minutes ago, rayzor said:

sorry. not a believer in mayfield. he might be good for one or two more wins than darnold, but not much more. 

I’m telling u if we get mayfield we can compete. He was hurt all of last year. I don’t understand the mayfield hate he is a gamer 

• Pie 2

8 minutes ago, rayzor said:

pete campbell shrug GIF

just don't see him as an aggressive competitor. 

It's overhype due to desperation of staring down another year of Sam. Baker is better than Sam but not good. If he was his team would not have done what they did and rolled with him on his 5th year option.

Arrested Development Eye Roll GIF

• Pie 1

13 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

So Wilks is "Defensive passing game coordinator"? Does that give him a little more control over the actual play calls/Snow asking for some help from the guy with actual NFL experience?

One would hope, Wilks being back here is a big reason why I’m an optimist about our defense.