• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets Looking At Bringing Back Kemba Walker or Isaiah Thomas

I’m still not sure why Kemba gets a bunch of hate from Knicks fans… 1) Their team is ass, 2) Did they really think they were going to get a 20/8/5 player at this point in Kenna’s career?

I’d be happy if Kemba could give us the same numbers that he gave New York last year.

Edited by MillionDollarCam

I guess you can kick the tires for vet minimum. But at this stage in his career what is the purpose? Any emotional reunion will be short lived and I'd rather just see younger players get minutes than try to shoehorn in guys like Thomas or Walker.

33 minutes ago, frankw said:

I guess you can kick the tires for vet minimum. But at this stage in his career what is the purpose? Any emotional reunion will be short lived and I'd rather just see younger players get minutes than try to shoehorn in guys like Thomas or Walker.

Debbie Downer Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

29 minutes ago, frankw said:

We don’t have a third point guard and the Hornets aren’t the type of team that trots out a young point guard as their 3PG.

The only time I can remember the Hornets/Bobcats using a rookie or second year player as their 3PG would be when they had Sherron Collins and Cory Higgins.

23 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

We don’t have a third point guard and the Hornets aren’t the type of team that trots out a young point guard as their 3PG.

The only time I can remember the Hornets/Bobcats using a rookie or second year player as their 3PG would be when they had Sherron Collins and Cory Higgins.

Teams are paying Kemba to leave. I love him too but we gotta face facts. And honestly if we do this we need to trade Bouknight and get value for him now bc what a waste of a pick to have zero confidence in the kid.

22 minutes ago, frankw said:

Teams are paying Kemba to leave. I love him too but we gotta face facts. And honestly if we do this we need to trade Bouknight and get value for him now bc what a waste of a pick to have zero confidence in the kid.

Why are we trading Bouk?  That makes no sense at all.  If we look at this young team Bouk fits well.  I think he is probably a 20 pt per night guy…maybe more.  Jumping ship on our young guys is dumb.  Kemba is a nice backup scorer on a good night and that is fine with me