• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

News from other NFL camps

Mr. Scot

2 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

That’s some pretty good guaranteed money for Deebo, hopefully for his sake he can stay healthy.

If they're going to run him into the ground with Trey Lance back there yeah, probably his last payday and lots of future chronic injuries

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

If they're going to run him into the ground with Trey Lance back there yeah, probably his last payday and lots of future chronic injuries

And according to reports, Lance isn’t looking too hot. He is going against one of the better defenses he’ll face all year (his own) but still…

• Beer 1

47 minutes ago, PackerNation said:

Exactly why I said his post was completely worthless. 

Howell is the third string QB. He is most likely going to be on the PS all season.

He is irrelevant. Why bring him up? 

You bring up Romeo Doubs, because he is forming something with Aaron Rodgers. 12 is not only impressed, but feels Romeo can be a major part of the offense this season. That is newsworthy!

aaron-rodgers-1.gif.f7053716ee67e850714959c7eb9aaad4.gif

13 posts and all you've done is post Packers stuff and troll anyone discussing anything else. Honestly, if you were just posting Packers stuff on this thread, cool. But we've seen no shortage of posters like you before and we know how it always ends so I think we'll call 13 posts enough. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2

On 7/30/2022 at 8:44 PM, thunderraiden said:

D-line depth?

Wild. I thought he was gonna be a stud. It's why I pay no mind to all the "sure thing" or "plug and play starter" or "10 year starter" or "future All-Pro" stuff we hear thrown around about prospects leading up to every draft. Sometimes even the guys who have all the measurables and all the production still bust. There are going to be busts and steals every draft.

24 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Man, didn’t realize how bad Ferrell was struggling.

I’m not sure he’s better than anything we already have at DE/OLB (Burns, YGM, Haynes, Barno, Luvu, Wilson, Smith, etc.).

Yeah, apparently some fans think he's a bust already. 

The Raiders declined his 5th year option (which is always telling).

13 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Yeah, apparently some fans think he's a bust already. 

The Raiders declined his 5th year option (which is always telling).

I know PFF grades aren’t everything, but I imagine if it’s as bad as his is then there’s probably some truth to it.

Edited by MillionDollarCam