• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Corrall

NAS

Just now, rippadonn said:

Lol. Honest mistake, I meant Baker. Thx for the correction.

Baker, I meant Baker. 

OK I thought I was going crazy for a minute there....  Yeah Baker is short for the position.  Honestly Corral is better off letting Baker/Sam take their lumps this staff and constantly shuffling OL.  It could be in his best interest to sit this year until Rhule gets fired.  

8 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

OK I thought I was going crazy for a minute there....  Yeah Baker is short for the position.  Honestly Corral is better off letting Baker/Sam take their lumps this staff and constantly shuffling OL.  It could be in his best interest to sit this year until Rhule gets fired.  

The farther we go, you may be correct. Maybe Corral needs to be protected from Rhule.

Edited by rippadonn

14 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

I seem to remeber him being a long time poster on the scout forum's even before JOAT, and a few others including my organization handle joined here..... This nonsensical Matt Corral stuff is just sad.  Reset this guy.

Operation Golden Corral was direct response to the unwillingness of Matt Rhule to develop a QB instead of these every year QB rentals.

That's the ONLY reason, Matt Rhules tone deaf incompetence. As you can see Rhules destruction continues as will Operation Golden Corral until Matt Rhule is forced to come to his senses and do what's best for the Panthers instead of himself or fired.

2 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Operation Golden Corral was direct response to the unwillingness of Matt Rhule to develop a QB instead of these every year QB rentals.

That's the ONLY reason, Matt Rhules tone deaf incompetence. As you can see Rhules destruction continues as will Operation Golden Corral until Matt Rhule is forced to come to his senses and do what's best for the Panthers instead of himself or fired.

Rhule coming to his senses that's rich, All I can hope for is that we can somehow become a good team in spite of him.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

On 8/13/2022 at 7:13 PM, mrcompletely11 said:

That is such a stupid fuging rationale.  …..

You know what keeps a lockerroom tight, showing that you know what you are doing and trotting pj out there when everyone and their brother knows he is a goner is not showing you know what you are doing. 

Rhule set the noose height himself going into preseason when he made such a big deal about Baker and Icky not being handed starting positions. I made an error insinuating those reps were “gifts”. PJ’s practice performance earned those reps forcing Rhule to be consistent.