• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well this is depressing

Zod

3 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

It's reality. Until it changes you shouldn't expect fans to cough up hard earned cash to support that crap.  Pessimism has been well earned from the organization. 

And if you bring up Rhules foolishness and say anything other than Go Baker, they have a problem with you. Name call.

Rhule is comical at this point, in two+ seasons I've seen nothing to indicate that they finally figured it out.

I'm also sick of them bringing in used QBs, as a fan I want desperately for them to draft a rookie and develop him on the field not in the imagination.

Pessimism well earned indeed.

5 hours ago, frankw said:

Good question. Panthers social media marketed the hell out of both Teddy and Sam so I would imagine there are a good number of both jerseys sitting around somewhere. What a waste 🤦‍♂️

Teddy jerseys have probably made it down to Guatemala by now as part of a humanitarian outreach program.

Darnold gear looks bound for Ukraine, if I had  guess the next place in need.

• Beer 1