• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We are cursed.

hepcat

Just now, SteveSmithTD89 said:

That is inex-fuging-cusable on the refs. 

Absolute horrendous roughing call on Burns. Then not calling the intentional grounding despite explaining to the crowd why it should have been intentional grounding. 

Just terrible. Absolutely atrocious. 

But us long-time Panther fans knew that's the exact kind of poo that was going to happen, which is why you don't cut your balls off and play for the FG on our last possession.  I KNEW, KNEW,KNEW that was going to fuging happen.

• Pie 1

Just now, TheBlue said:

What are you talking about? 15 free yards on a no call is exactly the point.

No, meaning it was bound to happen.  Which is why, we should've learned after 27 years of the "aww shucks, we got a bad break again!" bullshit, we would've figured it out.  Go for the fuging jugular and put then away yourself.  As the old adage in boxing goes, "never leave it up to the judges."  Us getting a bad break, or a bad call, or whatever other bullshit like a fuging asteroid falling out of the sky and only hitting our QB in the middle of trying to sling a throw to a wide open receiver is always going to happen.  Period.  And we never fuging learn.

The point being, this poo is bigger than that one call.  It's a lifetime of one calls.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

But us long-time Panther fans knew that's the exact kind of poo that was going to happen, which is why you don't cut your balls off and play for the FG on our last possession.  I KNEW, KNEW,KNEW that was going to fuging happen.

Right. Not my first rodeo. We've seen that happen - it was a textbook Ron play. I absolutely hate playing not to lose especially with how the offense was finally getting in rhythm. 

But given how trash Elf was all day and the dropped snap on 1st down putting us behind the sticks, with how bad Icky was getting beat most the afternoon - I can understand the reasoning behind it. 

I wouldn't have done it - I still hate it. Even more so in retrospect but if the refs get one of those 2 calls right we likely hold on. Hindsight is always 20/20.

4 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

No, meaning it was bound to happen.  Which is why, we should've learned after 27 years of the "aww shucks, we got a bad break again!" bullshit, we would've figured it out.  Go for the fuging jugular and put then away yourself.  As the old adage in boxing goes, "never leave it up to the judges."  Us getting a bad break, or a bad call, or whatever other bullshit like a fuging asteroid falling out of the sky and only hitting our QB in the middle of trying to sling a throw to a wide open receiver is always going to happen.  Period.  And we never fuging learn.

The point being, this poo is bigger than that one call.  It's a lifetime of one calls.

This post and all of your posts are devoid of rationally. You are upset and you are speaking from emotion. 

games like these happen to every NFL team every week. Because the NFL officiating is categorically bad. Nothing more nothing less. 

Just now, TheBlue said:

This post and all of your posts are devoid of rationally. You are upset and you are speaking from emotion. 

games like these happen to every NFL team every week. Because the NFL officiating is categorically bad. Nothing more nothing less. 

Ok, Mr. Rational, Cool, Calm, and Collected.

You got it.

Just now, TheBlue said:

Yeah Mr. “I hate you rhule! You f-king suck! Pussy!” 

go cry or something idc

Like I said, you got it, big guy.

I've been here, on this ride, since day one, and it's the same poo every year.  And every year, we have some arrogant, wine and cheese fan ride in on their horse reeking of elitism and self-righteousness because they don't let this team or football affect their emotions.  And they always preach the same objectivity- angled, "it happens to everyone," and "we'll get em next week/year/decade" bullshit, and they always come back, saying the same thing, because we never do "get 'em."  They keep getting us. 

Like I said, to you, it's "one call," and league-wide bad officiating.  But, for many of us, it's 27 years of bad calls, and bad officiating that seemingly never benefits us. 

Yeah, I'm emotionally invested, so I react when we get shafted, again, and again, and again.  Like we always do.  And yeah, I'm gonna call the coaches out when they make it easy for the other fuging team because they suck at their fuging jobs.