• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How "emotionally invested" are you?

TheBigKat

I've been hurt by this franchise too many times in the past to be overly emotional and worked up about them, they'll have to butter me up with some playoffs or something before I'll get emotionally invested.   Their regular season buffoonery can't even raise my blood pressure anymore.  I do still love to complain about them though

34 minutes ago, Chaos said:

On days like today, I envy those who are out and about in the world around us.  Shopping, gardening, fapping in public, whatever.  They luckily don't live their life around a football team.  Now, I've never really clicked with someone who wasn't a sports fan of some kind, but just a little today, I envy those with no emotional investment, that can have relaxing Sundays in the fall.  And for those who say it's easy, just let go, sorry it's not that easy.  I've been ride or die Panthers since inception in 1995.  It's in my DNA and will never change.  I'm doomed to suffer for my entire life.

Don't jump man....stay away from Linville Gorge.

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

Not anymore. That train left the station last year.

Now it's just about pointing out the obvious.....we need new coaching. 

Me too.Tired of all the flailing about and being irrelevant. Gonna give 'em another game or two then my ship will probably sail until next season. 

Edited by Tomcatn