• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pic tells it all. Better fix that o line issue

raleigh-panther

3 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I am not really concerned about left tackle play in that game.  A rookie going up against perhaps the best in the league was not going to work out well.  But they needed to give the rookie some help.  I guess they did eventually, but they waited to long.

The pressure up the middle though is more concerning imo.

Moton got blown up too

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, jackson113 said:

Ian Thomas on Garret didn’t help..

I actually was echooing the same thing in our game day thread. However, after watching the replays... as much as I dont want to give him the credit..... Ian was the extra blocker on MG on our 3 big plays in the 2nd half. 

Edited by TheCasillas

Just now, TheCasillas said:

I actually was echooing the same thing in our game day thread. However, after watching the replays... as much as I dont want to give him the credit..... Ian was the extra blocker on MG on our 3 big plays. 

Ian didn't play that bad.  I know he had a dumb holding call, but I think McAdoo is getting him more involved and might be the reason he got extended.  

10 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Saw that when it happened. I cringed 😬

Doesn't help that they likely knew we weren't running the ball at the time.

Given that we ran the ball maybe four times the entire first half, I am not surprised they knew we wouldn't run.

The ironic thing is, that when we did run, we actually had some success.  Not a lot, but enough to maybe try to run it a little more.  

2 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Given that we ran the ball maybe four times the entire first half, I am not surprised they knew we wouldn't run.

The ironic thing is, that when we did run, we actually had some success.  Not a lot, but enough to maybe try to run it a little more.  

Pretty much