• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule and Tepper scheduled to meet at 1:30

Jai.

1 minute ago, joemac said:

Yeah I think I have had a continuous account here since maybe 2003?  That would make it by far my oldest, still used online account. Damn near 20 years.  Thats crazy.  

Yea man, same here bro.  I first started posting as a teenager, im about to turn 39.  I’ve literally grown up reading @Mr. Scot well written posts.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, joemac said:

Yeah I think I have had a continuous account here since maybe 2003?  That would make it by far my oldest, still used online account. Damn near 20 years.  Thats crazy.  

Same.  Joined in early 04 and was still vasillating between here and The Observer's boards back then...  I long since forgot my Yahoo passwords.😂😂😂  It's a long time to be one place, especially on the internet.

• Pie 1

Just now, Proudiddy said:

Same.  Joined in early 04 and was still vasillating between here and The Observer's boards back then...  I long since forgot my Yahoo passwords.😂😂😂  It's a long time to be one place, especially on the internet.

Yeah for real.  Big shout out to Zod for keeping the lights on here for 2 decades. I remember the "panthershuddle.com" days, and the "START WEINKE" daily threads.  Huddle Kittens.  Ahhhhh the good old days.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, joemac said:

Yeah for real.  Big shout out to Zod for keeping the lights on here for 2 decades. I remember the "panthershuddle.com" days, and the "START WEINKE" daily threads.  Huddle Kittens.  Ahhhhh the good old days.  

Bro, the huddle kittens!  That’s classic

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1