• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Friday Pressers

Proudiddy

9 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

If you ignore all of Chubb and Hunt's broken tackles in Week 1 where they individually made something happen, we'd probably have allowed like 60 yards rushing lol.  But it doesn't work that way.

But again, I maintain, if we did it more often, I'd be more inclined to credit the coaches.  Our players typically make plays in spite of them, but Rhule's trying to make it look like we're on the verge of greatness because of these stats he handpicked, and that's not the case.  For every good stat he throws out there to pat himself on the back, there are 7 more stats that show our offense has been absymal and dysfunctional.  So, I'm not giving him credit for that.

And as I mentioned in a another post earlier in this thread, when the cameras and mics went live, he was still going on about that recovered fumble that CMC ran for 39 yards or whatever it was in week 1 and how that should've counted as a rush, and if it did, we would have had 89 yards instead of 40.  That's why I won't credit him for anything...  he desperately wants to sell how close we are, and coaching-wise, we're not.  With Norv and Scott Turner, CMC stayed healthy and put up record-setting numbers.  Here, he relies on one or two big plays a game to boost up rather average numbers because the coaching and scheme sucks.

1 hour ago, Proudiddy said:

And for those that missed it, when the cameras went live, he was still going on about that recovered fumble from game 1 by CMC where he ran for 39 yards or whatever it was, and Rhule, through his poo-eating grin says, "but if they give us that, we're at 80 yards rushing instead of 40.  But it's just one of those weird things you know?"  

Iron Man Eye Roll GIF

rhule is such a dork