• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Give me some hope. Can this offense be turned around?

Khaki Lackey

2 minutes ago, Khaki Lackey said:

If it gave you a chuckle, that's the point, dude. You must not get my sense of humor.

There's a difference between the critical crowd and "open letter to the owner/I hope we lose" crowd. Just like there's a difference in the crowd that wants to do their best to be optimistic and the "blindly sunshine and rainbows" crowd.

If me poking a little fun at the constant bitching crowd makes me comes off as a prick, I can live with that, but even you can probably see the irony in you being the one to point it out.

I didn't see you differentiating much of anything, but I do see you now trying to spin your opening post as "Hey, I was just joking".

That at least tells me you might recognize just how douchebaggy that post sounded.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I didn't see you differentiating much of anything, but I do see you now trying to spin your opening post as "Hey, I was just joking".

That at least tells me you might recognize just how douchebaggy that post sounded.

Nope. Not spinning anything. I was making fun of anyone who thinks that a billionaire would make multimillion dollar decisions based on message board threads. I stand by it. 

You do realize you are the gold standard for arrogant opinionated blowhards on this board, right? You do know that about yourself, don't you?

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Khaki Lackey said:

Nope. Not spinning anything. I was making fun of anyone who thinks that a billionaire would make multimillion dollar decisions based on message board threads. I stand by it. 

You do realize you are the gold standard for arrogant opinionated blowhards on this board, right? You do know that about yourself, don't you?

Well, I've never started a thread declaring that everyone who disagreed with me was a crybaby and I was better than them, so at least I've got that going for me 🙂

We would need to fix/revamp our entire offensive scheme.  Honestly I'm not sure it's all on McAdoo as every OC looks bad under Rhule.  It makes me wonder if he is putting his stamp on each offense these OCs are bringing in.  We need to start adding presnap motions and rotating in other weapons throughout the game, get Higgins some catches, design some plays for DJ etc...  We have the talent to be decent on offense we are just lacking the execution IMO.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Well, I've never started a thread declaring that everyone who disagreed with me was a crybaby and I was better than them, so at least I've got that going for me 🙂

No you just do it in other ppl threads.. Its cool you've done it long enough it should be counted as your threads thoe...

Happy Mondays Beach GIF by Yevbel

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

I've heard it mentioned on here quite a bit. But have yet to hear/see any real evidence of its actual existence. Just another example of those anti-Rhule folks lying to us.

It has to be at his house right?? And Dave Tepper has to be the head of it.. I don't see many meetings posting on here thoe..

Lmao

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

We would need to fix/revamp our entire offensive scheme.  Honestly I'm not sure it's all on McAdoo as every OC looks bad under Rhule.  It makes me wonder if he is putting his stamp on each offense these OCs are bringing in.  We need to start adding presnap motions and rotating in other weapons throughout the game, get Higgins some catches, design some plays for DJ etc...  We have the talent to be decent on offense we are just lacking the execution IMO.

I've gone back and forth on that.

It's valid that Rhule is the one common denominator, but does he even have enough offensive knowledge to leave a "stamp"?

You previously could have said his stamp was "run the ball, stop the run" but then he inexplicably switched over to "passing is what wins in the NFL". Gotta figure that was McAdoo.

One thing's I'd say though: The calls for McAdoo to be the interim coach if Rhule does get fired are probably gone.

Edited by Mr. Scot