• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predict the Week Rhule gets fired

kungfoodude

When will this finally be over?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What NFL Week will Rhule get fired?

4 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

There's a part of me that kind of feels sorry for him.

He clearly isn't qualified for this job, but it's hard to imagine he knew that.

What hurts though is that David Tepper, Marty Hurney and Steven Drummond all bought in to the idea that he was.

Marty obviously won't be involved in our next head coaching search, but I'd say the other two also shouldn't be allowed anywhere near it.

TBH, I don't at all. He played us versus the Giants to get the best deal for himself. Not that I blame him for that but he also supposedly talked about how he could just go back to college last year. 

If either of those are true.....fug him. He dug this hole for himself.

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

TBH, I don't at all. He played us versus the Giants to get the best deal for himself. Not that I blame him for that but he also supposedly talked about how he could just go back to college last year. 

If either of those are true.....fug him. He dug this hole for himself.

Pretty sure the story about him telling his players he had college options was confirmed. And granted, he comes off as kind of a narcissist.

I guess my biggest question with regard to him is whether he genuinely believes his own bullsh-t or it's all just a con job.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Pretty sure the story about him telling his players he had college options was confirmed. And granted, he comes off as kind of a narcissist.

I guess my biggest question with regard to him is whether he genuinely believes his own bullsh-t or it's all just a con job.

I have been around a few people that are delusional enough to buy their own narratives about how amazing they are that they are completely blind to how badly they are fuging up. Furthermore, the US recently had an era marked by that.

It depends on how delusional he is.