• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Regular Season Thread

Panthers Fan 69

Uniform schedule is out, break out your RBA sweaters from 05 because the Canes are going with the retro reds on Wednesday.

Additionally, it looks like there are two more jerseys to be announced, the stadium series and a TBA jersey.

So all in all, six sweaters…

Home - Blacks

Away - White

Alt - Retro Reds

Whalers Edition

Stadium Series Edition

TBA Edition

2 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

He cleared waivers, beyond that I have no idea. I guess if he clears he’s technically still our property and at that point we can choose to assign him to Chicago or not.

Doubt they'll assign him to Chicago. May see him in a box at home games. He's just biding his time until he's back on the bench.

48 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Drury needs to be in that lineup. What am I missing?

He was sent down for cap purposes but from the sound of it he actually made his way to Chicago as where Martinook did not (paper transaction).

Marty will be back as soon as they can move Bear and at that point they might bring Drury back up as well.

I think the big thing here is that Drury is waiver exempt because he’s on his ELC and Noesen is not. Instead of losing of Noesen, the Canes might just move Drury between Chicago and Raleigh a lot.

Still not 100% on this though cause there’s a lot of moving parts.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

He was sent down for cap purposes but from the sound of it he actually made his way to Chicago as where Martinook did not (paper transaction).

Marty will be back as soon as they can move Bear and at that point they might bring Drury back up as well.

I think the big thing here is that Drury is waiver exempt because he’s on his ELC and Noesen is not. Instead of losing of Noesen, the Canes might just move Drury between Chicago and Raleigh a lot.

Still not 100% on this though cause there’s a lot of moving parts.

Including the fact that Drury is a natural center and which vet are you prepared to sit for a rookie? Signing Stepan and giving him the 4th line tells me RBA isn't quite ready to give Drury the reins.

Look for Marty and Max to be in attendance at home games for the foreseeable future.