• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should we retire Keep Pounding

Panthers Fan 69

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I thought you liked tradition? Like the old uniforms and “pocket passers?” Also Wilks isn’t going to be the guy to retire that slogan. 

Tradition is cool but if you aren’t growing with times you aren’t growing. I want a qb that wins. I hate the all black unis  because we never win in those. 

7 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I thought you liked tradition? Like the old uniforms and “pocket passers?” Also Wilks isn’t going to be the guy to retire that slogan. 

Also for the record. My grandmother passed away at a smooth 99 last year.  Both of our favorite players was Cam and we used to rock matching 1 jerseys watching games together.   Cam wasn’t a pocket  qb and was easily our favorites.  

5 minutes ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

You would be better off to root for another team and permanently retire as a so called fan of the Panthers for saying it.

A fan telling another fan what to do let alone stop being a fan is the weakest poo of them all fella

and for the record. Unless you just live under a rock. It’s been pretty hard being a fan of this team. Heck, I don’t even watch full games anymore because it’s unwatchable at times. At least the Canes are good and they actually care about their fan base. Complete opposite of what Tepper has shown. 

Edited by Panthers Fan 69
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 2

46 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Fair enough.  This team in my opinion hasn’t earned any right to keep pounding because Tepper definitely  doesn’t embody keep pounding.   Wilks does so let’s see if he can get them playing with that attitude.  

are you suggesting the players aren’t playing hard? you can argue some aren’t the first up the hill, but effort doesn’t seem to be the problem so far.

2 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

are you suggesting the players aren’t playing hard? you can argue some aren’t the first up the hill, but effort doesn’t seem to be the problem so far.

I can tell you last year I watch players quit on the field. That’s not acceptable. This year they do seem to be playing hard. But again my statement was not just this year but over the last five years.