• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Quick question...

WOW!!

When was the last time a RB garnered a 1st round pick in a trade??

Add in the caveats of

Injury history 

Massive contract 

Changes in the league devaluing that position..

I'm sorry for my lack of knowledge but all I can think of is Dumbass Hershel Walker.. And that was 40 years ago.. Let me know if you can think of another RB lately who was traded for a 1st round pick??

• Pie 1
  • Poo 5

3 minutes ago, jackson113 said:

I ain't mad. We knew he was going to get hurt or get traded. No biggie time to rebuild and think of the future.

His best season we won 5 games.. With him being the face of the franchise (ofcourse injuries) 16 wins in 3 season.. 

Hate to lose him love him as a player..

But his contract, His position, team situation and his injury concerns dictated this needed to be done..

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Literally we got a draft for a RB..

In the 80's we would have gotten more but today's football is different and this isn't a bad deal.. 

I play too much Dynasty football I’d like to admit. But I’m saying that it gives you great insight into skilled position players and their draft capital. There’s a very good chance we could get a Hall, Swift, JT level player with the 2nd and then the rest is cream let alone the much cheaper contract 

Just now, Aussie Tank said:

I play too much Dynasty football I’d like to admit. But I’m saying that it gives you great insight into skilled position players and their draft capital. There’s a very good chance we could get a Hall, Swift, JT level player with the 2nd and then the rest is cream let alone the much cheaper contract 

I literally would never give a 2nd contract to any RB now unless it was cheap.. The value isn't there anymore..

• Pie 1

24 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

I literally would never give a 2nd contract to any RB now unless it was cheap.. The value isn't there anymore..

There are unicorns but yeah as a general rule you do not. We should’ve traded cmc after his 1k 1k season which some on here said we should do and got screamed down.

• Pie 5