• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CJ Stroud

Vox

Just now, Catsfan69 said:

No not only SEC.

FCS kids that dominate on their level and can go into big schools and beat or compete. 

I'm looking for guys that dominate equal competition. What I mean by that is his team is equal in talent.

Not 10 years to throw to a wide open guy. Not having backs that because of the line can do anything they want.

You were stating it was unimpressive because the “Big Ten is trash.” I just wanted to know what conference a QB has to play great in to impress you. Mac did it in the SEC and Pickett did it in the ACC. Are they more impressive?

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

How did it age… saying he has a decent test ahead of him when Iowa was 7th in total defense coming into the game is a factual statement…. There wasn’t a single thing stated that was opinion based.

If anything, the factual statement shows how good Stroud can be… which I’m fine with because I’m a Stroud supporter…

I swear some of the people that quote me don’t have basic reading comprehension skills.

Lol the defense was on the field all day to short fields. 

He's not that impressive 

5 minutes ago, Varking said:

You let a combine tell you if he was going to be good or not? So you’ll wait to see CJS at the combine?

He loved the strong arm. Most of been a huge Willis supporter this past offseason. Do you think he was all for Jamarcus Russell and his cannon? 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

You were stating it was unimpressive because the “Big Ten is trash.” I just wanted to know what conference a QB has to play great in to impress you. Mac did it in the SEC and Pickett did it in the ACC. Are they more impressive?

Mac Jones sucks and I don't want a Bama QB either.

1 minute ago, Catsfan69 said:

Lol the defense was on the field all day to short fields. 

He's not that impressive 

Keep extending the finish line bud… once you get proved wrong you always have another excuse.

Iowa’s defense is alway on the field, they have one of, if not the worst offense in P5 football… Ohio State and Stroud went into half time and made adjustments… plain and simple.

Just now, ForJimmy said:

So you want Levis from Kentucky? You must have been a big Tim Couch guy right? 

Lol couch.

Levis I wouldn't take number one.

Probably if it were me

I'd trade down as far as I can and get the best 5 technique. 

Then take the extra picks and get one of the other QBs and a Mike. 

I'm not seeing a number 1 overall QB.

I don't see huge difference between Stroud and Hooker or the Coastal kid.

Maybe that will change as the year goes but we might be better trading down getting a stud pass rusher the Coastal kid and a LB and Center.