• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CJ Stroud

Vox

12 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

Of course I've only seen highlights but it looks like Stroud has a cannon and can put the ball right on the money in tight windows.. while on the move. Pretty impressive stuff you can't coach

Can you share these? Ive looked at a lot of his highlights and im seeing him just hitting wide open targets. I did a light write up in one of these threads comaring Stroud, Young and Levis in arm talent... Stroud's WR average almost 3.5 yards of seperation... thats insane....

• Pie 3

If Young was bigger I believe he would be the no brainer first QB.

For Stroud, we don’t really know what he can do as he doesn’t have to show his full skill set with his insane receiver core and system (as underlined by the stats in the first post). His stats are similar to every other Ohio State QB in the past 10 years. He might have the best overall skill set, but it is more of a projection, so a tough evaluation. Just my opinion.

30 minutes ago, 1989 said:

That DOES concern me. Just so scared of Young’s size.

This, if young was 6’3 225 he’d be the pick. But being barely 6’ and under 200lbs in the nfl isn’t a good combination.

for reference too, Baker Mayfield was all world in college so keep that in my NF when y’all want short dudes

Edited by Doc Holiday
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1