• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Players made a statement today

JawnyBlaze

Team Win!!!  Bucs were confused because we actually used multiple players on offense. Defense was already good but really fed of the offense today. 

Keep it up & keep Walker in there next week. Walker needs to stay as QB. He has looked much better than anyone else this year. 

7 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

I still stand by Hubbard sucking. On the TD run, Ickey perfectly walled off the end of the line and the LB got caught cheating up for an inside run and ruined his angle.  If someone can screenshot it, that entire side of the field was wide open and Hubbard only had break a diving arm tackle by said LB with a bad angle.

Yea I agree with you but he had a few other good plays too. I don’t all of a sudden think he’s great or anything but he had a really good game. 

Ultimately we'll see just how much of a dorky hold Rhule had on everything. 

If PJ which is his own guy plays well and the offense opens up we'll see. We've had a defense just need the offense and really just need a QB but coaching can do wonders. Lets see if it was Rhule who put a clamp on his own dick for some reason.