• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What’s your 2023 QB big board (including Corral)

Wundrbread33

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Valid criticisms of the top two guys and the other few aren't glaringly separating themselves from the rest yet. Tenn vs Kentucky and Florida vs Georgia this week should be good games to see if one of those guys can do that

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

cliff notes:

Bryce Young - half the gms half him off their boards, 5'10 under 200lbs is just too big of a risk

Stroud - Does everything okay nothing incredible stands out.  Not a good of a prospect as fields

Levis - Pro style shannonan offense can probably start right away but not sure how much better he can get

Richardson - unreal tools, someone will take him in the first on general principle

Van dyke - needs seasoning, needs reps but throws big time NFL throws

Hooker - they all basically laughed at him.  Too old and his offense is as far from an nfl offense as it can get. 

rattler - not sure what his problem is and has a great arm

Some team will take hooker and spencer in the late late rounds just to see

8 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

cliff notes:

Bryce Young - half the gms half him off their boards, 5'10 under 200lbs is just too big of a risk

Half the GMs are fuging lying. 😂

I absolutely think his size is a huge concern but you're telling me you're not drafting Bryce Young if yes sitting there in the 4th round? Please.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Half the GMs are fuging lying. 😂

I absolutely think his size is a huge concern but you're telling me you're not drafting Bryce Young if yes sitting there in the 4th round? Please.

No quarterback has ever been drafted in the first that was under 6ft and 200lbs.   You willing to bet on an aberration?   They said most gms are even scared of qbs under 215lbs.  Could Young be the unicorn maybe, but I sure as hell wouldnt want to take that big of a risk

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

No quarterback has ever been drafted in the first that was under 6ft and 200lbs.   You willing to bet on an aberration?   They said most gms are even scared of qbs under 215lbs.  Could Young be the unicorn maybe, but I sure as hell wouldnt want to take that big of a risk

In the 4th round per my post? Hell yeah I'd take that "risk". Without hesitation.

With a top 10 pick? Oh we mayne.

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I bet if the Panthers are picking in the teens and he is available, he will be a Panther.

Edited by Jaxel

7 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

cliff notes:

Stroud - Does everything okay nothing incredible stands out.  Not a good of a prospect as fields

Levis - Pro style shannonan offense can probably start right away but not sure how much better he can get

Richardson - unreal tools, someone will take him in the first on general principle

Van dyke - needs seasoning, needs reps but throws big time NFL throws

Hooker - they all basically laughed at him.  Too old and his offense is as far from an nfl offense as it can get. 

rattler - not sure what his problem is and has a great arm

Some team will take hooker and spencer in the late late rounds just to see

Isn't Hooker the same age as Levis?  Maybe they are a year or less apart.  Also I will be surprised if Hooker makes it past the 2nd.  He is battling Stroud for Heisman at the most important position in one of the toughest conferences.  I get they have a college offense, but he has the mental and physical aspects down for the position.  

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

In the 4th round per my post? Hell yeah I'd take that "risk". Without hesitation.

With a top 10 pick? Oh we mayne.

gotcha, wasnt sure what you were saying

Personally I think once the combine rolls in and the real measurements come on out (5'10) couple that with a not cannon for an arm, not an elite scrambler and coming from bama I can see this kid plummeting in drafts

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

Isn't Hooker the same age as Levis?  Maybe they are a year or less apart.  Also I will be surprised if Hooker makes it past the 2nd.  He is battling Stroud for Heisman at the most important position in one of the toughest conferences.  I get they have a college offense, but he has the mental and physical aspects down for the position.  

Age is just a part of it.  Levis is in a nfl offense.  Hooker is in a mickey mouse offense with no overwhelming traits and will be 25 at draft time.  Also has accuracy concerns.  I doubt the heisman trophy moves the needle for nfl gms anymore.  Give it a listen they talk about hooker towards the end.  

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

gotcha, wasnt sure what you were saying

Personally I think once the combine rolls in and the real measurements come on out (5'10) couple that with a not cannon for an arm, not an elite scrambler and coming from bama I can see this kid plummeting in drafts

Don't like his size, but his scrambling is elite, he just keeps his eyes down the field.  His arm is pretty solid too.  Looks like he ran a 4.4??

https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/Player/Bryce-Young-QB-Alabama#:~:text=Ran a 4.4 40 at,modern times by Mike Vick.