• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Levis hype thread!

31 minutes ago, top dawg said:

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/kentucky-football/first-round-pick-college-football-fans-react-to-rough-showing-from-kentucky-qb-will-levis-vs-tennessee/

"...he has not looked good against  the surprisingly effective Tennessee defense. Some of that can be pinned on awful play from the offensive line. Most of it, however, is on Levis himself.

"Some NFL Draft experts hail him as a strong 1st round pick next season in the NFL Draft based on his size and raw talent alone. However, his decision making and play through the last few weeks seems to dispute those claims. Tennessee’s secondary is good, but far from a great unit compared to the rest of the country."

Honestly, he reminds me of Blaine Gabbert 

there is size and raw talent of a Josh Allen and then there is Levis 

nothing about Levis is impressive to me.  I’ve watched him several times I’ve tried to like him. I just don’t 

I almost feel like his ceiling is close to now but that’s just me 

IMHO a number one QB pick, a rd one pick, Shipley make everyone around him better.  He doesn’t 

7 minutes ago, Growl said:

if he didn’t look like Josh Allen I wonder if he’d really be pegged as a 1st rounder

My brother who follows college closely said the same thing when we were watching the game yesterday. He compares to Josh physically but has none absolutely none of the traits. He’s just good size qb he should be a 3-4th rd qb.

Edited by trucpfan

On 10/29/2022 at 10:52 PM, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

spacer.png

It's like looking at a Panthers QB post TJ Watt hit. Holy poo truly God Awful. 

No, Will Levis is the 2nd coming of Josh Allen, haven't you heard?

Speaking of which I find it odd that people hate on Grayson McCall going to Coastal when the two best QB's in the league went to Texas Tech and Wyoming.