• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Justin Fields 61 yard rushing touchdown

1 minute ago, Gerry Green said:

Yupperz. It is embarrassing watching supposed Panther fans slurping all over a player that they are upset is not a Panther. He is a WildCat QB at best. In a year and a half, he has had 1 1/2good games. And lost both. He's a winner that one.

Oh shoot. I didn’t know bro. Can’t argue with a guy who’s got NFL+ money! 

• Pie 1

Just now, Gerry Green said:

Yupperz. It is embarrassing watching supposed Panther fans slurping all over a player that they are upset is not a Panther. He is a WildCat QB at best. In a year and a half, he has had 1 1/2good games. And lost both. He's a winner that one.

Wildcat at best? Man you are going too extreme to hide the fact you might be dead wrong about this player. it’s comical at this point. 😂

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Lol at people hating on this young QB because he can run too. He is looking like he is turning a corner. Get him an OL and some weapons this offseason and he might be the real deal. Haters are just mad because they already proclaimed him a bust his rookie season. 

Maybe they'll listen to Baldy but prob not. They've made up their minds to hate a guy that every ex player on Twitter is saying he's officially a franchise guy

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

Wildcat at best? Man you are going too extreme to hide the fact you might be dead wrong about this player. it’s comical at this point. 😂

Just having fun. I don't care one whit what the kid does. Until he plays my teams. Other than that. Just giving the Fields fanboys hellz.

The kid has one good game and the Fields brigade is out in force. On a Panther message board. Take it to the NFL sub forum. And you won't hear a peep out of me.

• Poo 1

Just having fun. I don't care one whit what the kid does. Until he plays my teams. Other than that. Just giving the Fields fanboys hellz.

The kid has one good game and the Fields brigade is out in force. On a Panther message board. Take it to the NFL sub forum. And you won't hear a peep out of me.

He has been playing better since the NE game. Unfortunately Fields will be tied to us as we passed on him for Horn and extended Darnold instead….

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

He has been playing better since the NE game. Unfortunately Fields will be tied to us as we passed on him for Horn and extended Darnold instead….

What about every other player we passed on? We don't have threads about them. Why Fields? Because the fan boys wanted us to draft him. They have been in a tizzy ever since.

• Poo 1

What about every other player we passed on? We don't have threads about them. Why Fields? Because the fan boys wanted us to draft him. They have been in a tizzy ever since.

Who have we truly passed on that’s seeing success? When Mac Jones was playing OK last year we had threads about him here. We passed on Fields and Jones. We don’t do threads about Herbert because he was picked before us. 

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Varking said:

Who have we truly passed on that’s seeing success? When Mac Jones was playing OK last year we had threads about him here. We passed on Fields and Jones. We don’t do threads about Herbert because he was picked before us. 

People pine over players other than QBs. You do know that? Right? Recency bias. 

I'm bored with this. I think I'll go watch the Lions game on NFL+. 

Edited by Gerry Green
  • Poo 1