• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College BBall 2022

jayboogieman

5 minutes ago, NorthTryon said:

If you'd read any of the pages before my response, you would understand what I was doing. Reading is fundamental buddy.

image.jpeg.0a3f1131e141fe0e06e0e17d32a12001.jpeg

I don't need to read the pages before you mentioned Hubert job on the line in 2 years.

Like bro stop it. The man job is safe as any of the top coaches in basketball. They will give him at least 5 years to establish himself with this program.

Just sit back relax n chill. UNC will be fine.

• Beer 1

18 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I don't need to read the pages before you mentioned Hubert job on the line in 2 years.

Like bro stop it. The man job is safe as any of the top coaches in basketball. They will give him at least 5 years to establish himself with this program.

Just sit back relax n chill. UNC will be fine.

I think you read them and just don't have the comprehension skills. You damn sure have writing and communication issues. Let me break it down for you short bus. I am a big CHD fan and I am glad he is UNC's coach. Many of the posters here are not and consistently talk out of their rear end about him getting fired(i.e. being on the hot seat).

"Hubert's seat is not nor will it be hot for at least two years until he coaches 100% his own recruits." This is what I said in response to a poster who is always saying sideways shite and here you come with your cape on responding to my post. Don't you feel dumb😉🤣

15 minutes ago, NorthTryon said:

I think you read them and just don't have the comprehension skills. You damn sure have writing and communication issues. Let me break it down for you short bus. I am a big CHD fan and I am glad he is UNC's coach. Many of the posters here are not and consistently talk out of their rear end about him getting fired(i.e. being on the hot seat).

"Hubert's seat is not nor will it be hot for at least two years until he coaches 100% his own recruits." This is what I said in response to a poster who is always saying sideways shite and here you come with your cape on responding to my post. Don't you feel dumb😉🤣

I understand that but you still mentioned him being on the hot seat potentially 2 years from now. That just doesn't make sense.

You don't build a program in 3 years it takes time. Give the man 5 years at least to actually judge him and the program he is building.

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I understand that but you still mentioned him being on the hot seat potentially 2 years from now. That just doesn't make sense.

You don't build a program in 3 years it takes time. Give the man 5 years at least to actually judge him and the program he is building.

Comprehension should tell you, by what I said I meant they shouldn't even start running their mouths, talking about firing him, and showing how little they know about basketball until he has a chance to coach his #1 recruiting class, his players. Read the threads and go at the bums who are saying the real idiocy. Do you know that there is an entire part of the fanbase that want him fired and to hire the coach Wes Miller from Cincinnati? His team might not even be NIT bound. There are pages of them dumping on CHD and it would be good for you to have said what you said to me to them. Don't be afraid of going at these dudes with high post counts either. Most of the time it just means they have a bunch of one, two word posts. 

57 minutes ago, NorthTryon said:

Comprehension should tell you, by what I said I meant they shouldn't even start running their mouths, talking about firing him, and showing how little they know about basketball until he has a chance to coach his #1 recruiting class, his players. Read the threads and go at the bums who are saying the real idiocy. Do you know that there is an entire part of the fanbase that want him fired and to hire the coach Wes Miller from Cincinnati? His team might not even be NIT bound. There are pages of them dumping on CHD and it would be good for you to have said what you said to me to them. Don't be afraid of going at these dudes with high post counts either. Most of the time it just means they have a bunch of one, two word posts. 

Okay whatever bro.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

• Flames 1
  • Poo 1