• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Rivalry Week

jayboogieman

Just now, Varking said:

Inexperience. For a lot of these kids it’s their first or second college game and the atmosphere was huge. 

yeah I can see that, not wanting to do the wrong thing by scrambling and being out of position so the coach doesn't yell at them. It's like being super stiff on your first job until you get a comfortable

1 minute ago, Catsfan69 said:

That's what I have been saying. He's not accurate enough for NFL windows.

He's a huge risk.

I think NFL wide receivers would have made a bunch of those catches. Even folks who hate the Gators on Reddit had to admit the WRs could not have played any worse. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, Varking said:

I think NFL wide receivers would have made a bunch of those catches. Even folks who hate the Gators on Reddit had to admit the WRs could not have played any worse. 

That one the WR dropped when he got sandwiched would have been an ESPN top 10 play if it took the game to OT. Steve Smith special right there

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

That one the WR dropped when he got sandwiched would have been an ESPN top 10 play if it took the game to OT. Steve Smith special right there

Late in the game you have to fight and make that catch. Especially when he had two drops earlier on easier passes. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Varking said:

Late in the game you have to fight and make that catch. Especially when he had two drops earlier on easier passes. 

My thing with Levis is he doesn't even have those kinda throws on film whether his WR's catch them or not. Richardson has at least 1 wow throw a game, sometimes caught, sometimes not

• Pie 1