• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule: “I wish I never took the job”

CashNewton22

What a fuging joke. He threw poo at the wall for 3 years at the QB position instead of keeping Teddy and drafting a QB. Every move he made was to cover up his coaching deficiencies. He wouldn't play TMJ, he wouldn't play Bozeman, he wouldn't play BC over Michael Jordan! What a fuging waste of time. I can't believe people were defending this guy and shitting on the realists that saw through the BS

• Pie 6
  • Beer 2
  • The D 1

I normally would expect the team to keep quiet about stuff like this, and they probably will.

But man, If I were in their spot it would be hard not to issue a few...rebuttals.

(especially David Tepper given that this is kind of a slap in his face)

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Beer 4

2 minutes ago, PantherBoy95 said:

omfg I can't believe what I just heard.

I am really baffled that he's saying he just needed more time, and he had them on a good trajectory lmfao.

The question came up a couple of times with Rhule: Is he lying or does he genuinely believe his own bullsh-t?

The more I hear him talk, the more I think it's the latter.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

The question came up a couple of times with Rhule: Is he lying or does he genuinely believe his own bullsh-t?

Rhule 100% believes his bullshit, self preservation, he’s just to dumb too realize it which is self destruction.

the enigmas of life

• Pie 3

This shmuck has had his whole career gifted to him on a silver platter, daddy brought him up with no consequences in NYC, handheld him to State College, and he has the audacity to act like a complete imbecile now that he’s out with his new contract. He also still has an in with circles—-you’ll notice because he still gets such fluff on the networks. He’s such a f#cking loser and I don’t say things like that lightly.

I really hope Nebraska chokes on a corn dog next year. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

He just gave Nebraska the same sermon he gave the last 3 teams, just substituted some words to fit the occasion. It's pretty disgusting he's using his son as a pawn in all this as well. Just last week he said he didn't want to move so his son could have a normal senior year in high school, but now his son is a "Youtube kid" and showed him the Nebraska Tunnel walk 5k times. 3 years ago it was his son loves Asheville or something