• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB Will Levis declaring for the NFL draft

TheSpecialJuan

15 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

After that crazy poo with the backup QB getting arrested I don't blame him for bailing and maybe just trying to distance himself from all that 

It’s hard to put stock into GatorsBait. I’ve never heard of them before and when you look at their twitter account, for instance, they have no less followers than me and their most recent tweet was about when we dismissed Brenton Cox from the team after he threw a punch. 

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Varking said:

It’s hard to put stock into GatorsBait. I’ve never heard of them before and when you look at their twitter account, for instance, they have no less followers than me and their most recent tweet was about when we dismissed Brenton Cox from the team after he threw a punch. 

I'm talking about Jalen Kitna getting arrested, it's vulgar stuff but all over the internet. He's in already in jail. I wouldn't be surprised if AR is distancing himself from that

4 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I'm talking about Jalen Kitna getting arrested, it's vulgar stuff but all over the internet. He's in already in jail. I wouldn't be surprised if AR is distancing himself from that

Oh I know. Just commenting that I’ve never followed GatorsBait before and I don’t know how true this is. And nobody else is reporting it on CFB or FloridaGators sub. 

• Beer 1

Just now, Varking said:

Oh I know. Just commenting that I’ve never followed GatorsBait before and I don’t know how true this is. And nobody else is reporting it on CFB or FloridaGators sub. 

Yeah the link I saw was to some kinda google private site. Dunno about all that but it's a small town so I figure word spreads fast

• Pie 1

On 11/30/2022 at 8:34 PM, Shocker said:

Naw, if you are looking for Josh Allen this is your guy.  There is only 1 Allen though.  Levis has a lot of talent to work with

Big arm, good athleticism and stands tough and delivers the ball from the pocket with pressure.  Levis could definitely go #1

He will amaze predraft 

But unlike Allen, Levis chokes in the clutch on the college level. Show horse and nothing more here. He may be better than Baker Mayfield and Sam Darnold, but he isn't going to win a team a championship. He will flirt with the playoffs and that is about it for him as an NFL QB.

Whatever a QB does in the clutch coming out of college will be more than he can accomplish in the clutch during an NFL game. QBs don't improve on this against NFL defenses. Even Tom Brady and Joe Montana did not improve on their level of clutch going from beating a college defense to beating an NFL defense.

You have a better shot of reworking a college QBs footwork and passing motion close to perfection in 2 to 3 years than you do redeveloping their decision making, habits, and instincts in game winning situations by their 5th season in the NFL.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

You know how this ends........

there is zero historical data to suggest that this current FO would make that bonehead of a decision. Unfortunately, there is a small sample set. So Im going to remain neutral on this whole thing bc I have no idea what they know..... but i do know they know more than me bc of what they have access to.

3 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

there is zero historical data to suggest that this current FO would make that bonehead of a decision. Unfortunately, there is a small sample set. So Im going to remain neutral on this whole thing bc I have no idea what they know..... but i do know they know more than me bc of what they have access to.

I am just joking since its the panthers.  You know I have said we should just bite the bullet and get AR and an offensive coach and strap in.   No more half measures,  lets swing for the fences.  And after watching Allen last night I feel its probably the right move.  NE defense simply had no answer for his size and strength