• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anthony Richardson declares for the draft

Ricky Spanish

3 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Yes probably better than anyone in this draft.

Sam's problems are mental not physical. 

Richardsons main problem is physical. He has an unguided rocket launcher and he has no idea where it's going.

Think bad Randy Johnson.

Lol I love this shtick 

Edited by mrcompletely11

5 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Yes probably better than anyone in this draft.

Sam's problems are mental not physical. 

Richardsons main problem is physical. He has an unguided rocket launcher and he has no idea where it's going.

Think bad Randy Johnson.

Bad Randy Johnson turned into good Randy Johnson. Darnold has never been good. 

2 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

Here are the stats of the guy you guys are slobbering over 

8CB57187-9BFE-47BA-A680-4F804BE5814A.thumb.jpeg.6a5bdff99d1a6f23682cf91cfc62ab12.jpeg

Here are the stats of the QB this place whines about most often 

55BEDE4F-2DEE-4C51-B093-B408BDA9C5F9.thumb.jpeg.f19a5dffc4c1000dc6239417d2bda988.jpeg

He’s only beaten in accuracy, yards per pass, touchdowns, and rating. Things, you know, you look for when drafting a quarterback. When we draft a QB, I can only hope this place is upset about it. It’s at that point, I know we have found our man. 

I don’t have a problem with Levis. He is a good bit older than Richardson, not as fast, but he might be right there with him on arm strength. Levis has a cannon. I think Stroud, AR, and Levis will all need a good staff to further develop them. Young is probably the most pro ready, but he has less of a ceiling IMO and of course his size could be an issue.

Just now, ForJimmy said:

I don’t have a problem with Levis. He is a good bit older than Richardson, not as fast, but he might be right there with him on arm strength. Levis has a cannon. I think Stroud, AR, and Levis will all need a good staff to further develop them. Young is probably the most pro ready, but he has less of a ceiling IMO and of course his size could be an issue.

Hopefully we don’t take either. Although I fear it my be the case with our cake of a schedule remaining. 

8 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

Here are the stats of the guy you guys are slobbering over 

8CB57187-9BFE-47BA-A680-4F804BE5814A.thumb.jpeg.6a5bdff99d1a6f23682cf91cfc62ab12.jpeg

Here are the stats of the QB this place whines about most often 

55BEDE4F-2DEE-4C51-B093-B408BDA9C5F9.thumb.jpeg.f19a5dffc4c1000dc6239417d2bda988.jpeg

He’s only beaten in accuracy, yards per pass, touchdowns, and rating. Things, you know, you look for when drafting a quarterback. When we draft a QB, I can only hope this place is upset about it. It’s at that point, I know we have found our man. 

Now do Levis stats against the four common opponents he has with Richardson and compare the two. Explain why when facing the same teams Richardson blew away Levis?

If touchdowns matter then don’t forget the 2 Levis had on the ground and the 9 Richardson did. Less picks, more total touchdowns, more yards. 

Edited by Varking
  • Pie 3

1 minute ago, Kentucky Panther said:

Hopefully we don’t take either. Although I fear it my be the case with our cake of a schedule remaining. 

Both have high ceilings and seem like the leaders of their teams. With the right staff hopefully they can develop into something special if we draft one.

Just now, Varking said:

Now do Levis stats against the four common opponents he has with Richardson and compare the two. Explain why when facing the same teams Richardson blew away Levis?

They both play in the SEC. They both play an ACC team to end the year. I don’t need to pick and choose different games to fit my argument. I have 12 games to look at. 

Four different times this year Richardson couldn’t complete 10 or more passes in a game. Not one, not two,  four. The boards sudden obsession with him is truly one of the more mesmerizing things I’ve seen on a sports message board. There is no stat or combination of stats that says he’s going to be any good at the next level. He’s athletic and has a big arm. He’s also barely completing half of his passes. 

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

They both play in the SEC. They both play an ACC team to end the year. I don’t need to pick and choose different games to fit my argument. I have 12 games to look at. 

Four different times this year Richardson couldn’t complete 10 or more passes in a game. Not one, not two,  four. The boards sudden obsession with him is truly one of the more mesmerizing things I’ve seen on a sports message board. There is no stat or combination of stats that says he’s going to be any good at the next level. He’s athletic and has a big arm. He’s also barely completing half of his passes. 

They have four common opponents and Richardson outplayed Levis against every one of them. That’s why you want to avoid the conversation. If you want to know why he’s completing half his passes just go watch my team try and catch passes. Nobody took more of a step backwards from last year to now than Levis and you’re upset lol. 

Just now, Varking said:

They have four common opponents and Richardson outplayed Levis against every one of them. That’s why you want to avoid the conversation. If you want to know why he’s completing half his passes just go watch my team try and catch passes. Nobody took more of a step backwards from last year to now than Levis and you’re upset lol. 

Picking and choosing what games you want to argue means nothing to me. Those four games are what you cling to because they are truly the only numbers that work in Richardsons favor. 

The only one upset here you is little man. Sorry not everybody loves a QB prospect that hits one of two throws. And I watched plenty of Florida this year to know blaming your receivers is an extreme cop out. 

But don’t forget! Those four games! 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

20 minutes ago, Varking said:

If touchdowns matter then don’t forget the 2 Levis had on the ground and the 9 Richardson did. Less picks, more total touchdowns, more yards. 

Because the 21 other players at Florida are better than the 21 other players at Kentucky.