• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game Plan for Steelers fits our team

DaveThePanther2008

19 minutes ago, frankw said:

If the Panthers are truly turning the corner again this is a game to make a statement and at home. We owe the Steelers a good ass kicking.

^^^^ NFL Network Preview of the game says it all. (just go to Youtube to watch it because the NFL are greedy f**ks)

But not only is Pitt's Run D putrid, they're not exactly lighting the world on-fire through the air either which bodes well for guys like Burns and the rest of the crew in getting to the Pitt QB and wreaking havoc.

All in all, this is Carolina's game to lose here. 

Edited by glenwo2
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

I just don't want this team to get cute with the game planning. Do what is working please, then sprinkle in other stuff. But don't STOP RUNNING! That's who we are. 

Yeah, I hope that we don't do a bunch of fake runs and throw it too much.  It is a good thing to throw off the obvious run situations but only to keep them off balance. 

• Pie 1

Hell, you don't even need balance with the Steelers. They suck at the Run, middle of the pack. Just run it down their throat. You got 3 studs back there, use them. Even if you run 9 out of 10 times. I bet you will move the sticks and get points. Rotate those guys, protect the ball, don't let Sam be a hero. That's it. Keep it simple. 

• Pie 3

6 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

Hell, you don't even need balance with the Steelers. They suck at the Run, middle of the pack. Just run it down their throat. You got 3 studs back there, use them. Even if you run 9 out of 10 times. I bet you will move the sticks and get points. Rotate those guys, protect the ball, don't let Sam be a hero. That's it. Keep it simple. 

Well if McAdoo gets sick please fill in as OC. 😆  Pretty damn simple if you ask me. 

• Beer 1

29 minutes ago, rayzor said:

we owe the steelers a good beat down.

unless the steelers decide to run the ball all game, i'd expect them to throw a few INTs. with mitch, it's more or less a given that they will throw a couple.

I don't know if you saw the vid but even their Run game isn't all that. 

5 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

I don't know if you saw the vid but even their Run game isn't all that. 

oh i know, i just hope they get down by a score or two early and feel like they need to throw it. it's not that their run game is scary. it's that it would be so much more fun to see horn get 3 INTs and that be half if the total INTs we get Sunday.

• Pie 2