• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Devin Funchess to the NBA?

Mr. Scot

18 hours ago, Snake said:

I never saw Funchess as soft. He took some major shots across the middle. My knock was he didn't run good routes. They were always were lazy. 

He has a burnt play in my mind, in the playoffs with panthers driving.....cam throws a perfect TD to take the lead, funch just needs to jump alittle or lay out for it......he didnt. it was against the saints Ill add as well...

During OTAs, mini, and training the guy ALWAYS had issues with hamstrings. No memes, by far the most snaps missed via him not drinking water......

Many times a smaller CB stopped him, either by press or just wanted the ball more.

Blocking was sub-par for his frame as well. 

You are right a few times he did get blown up, got up then headed to the huddle. 

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 1

14 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

@LinvilleGorge you going to call this out or do I need to take a suspension. You stop racist behavior and I won’t have to address it. 

That is racist behavior? Man come on seriously...? You are reaching hard here aren't you? The dude asked why the ball was as dark as him. Should we pretend we are in a fantasy world where everyone is the same shade? Had someone of very light complexion been bouncing a very light colored ball and someone of a different color asked why the ball was as light as him would you be standing up for it as well? Of course you wouldn't. 

I suppose im racist for not agreeing with you right? The BS with racism is in fact real but so are people who sit around and just look for anything to claim racism. 

Asian American Indian GIF by asianhistorymonth

Edited by YourLastThought
  • Pie 4
  • Beer 1

32 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

That is racist behavior? Man come on seriously...? You are reaching hard here aren't you? The dude asked why the ball was as dark as him. Should we pretend we are in a fantasy world where everyone is the same shade? Had someone of very light complexion been bouncing a very light colored ball and someone of a different color asked why the ball was as light as him would you be standing up for it as well? Of course you wouldn't. 

I suppose im racist for not agreeing with you right? The BS with racism is in fact real but so are people who sit around and just look for anything to claim racism. 

/cdn-cgi/mirage/026c985facf4ec010fd6e49f8b4aa716da6de9d6ea6eef2368e2f4abc20655ab/1280/https://media4.giphy.com/media/3o7buanwydjb4KX9kY/200.gif

Uh Oh Omg GIF by ESPN

• Pie 3

33 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

/cdn-cgi/mirage/4fda261b88452d690c69ccb78db5a3777ea223836bfbd5ef75904a4094de81fe/1280/https://media4.giphy.com/media/3o7buanwydjb4KX9kY/200.gif

You don’t get to decide what offends a race you don’t belong to. fug out my face lil boy. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 3