• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MNF: Bills vs. Bengals *game suspended* - prayers for Damar Hamlin

LinvilleGorge

6 hours ago, mav1234 said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35385319/damar-hamlin-injury-most-important-part-bills-safety-story

I'm pretty hard on ESPN but there's some very touching stories about Hamlin in this article. Overall I've appreciated their coverage of what happened quite a bit.

" The prayers have not stopped since Hamlin collapsed on the field Monday, and they will continue in the hopes that Hamlin will be able not only to lead a normal life again but to lead one that could potentially lead him back to football if he chooses."

" But even if he never plays another down, there is no denying what he means to McKees Rocks and Pittsburgh and now Buffalo and to every life he has touched along the way."

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, Sgt Schultz said:

It's been a while since news has made me feel this good.  Thanks to everyone who has been diligent about posting the updates.

Not for nothing, but I see his Toy Drive GoFundMe is now over $8M.  If you want a smile, look it up and see

$8,003,080 raised of $2,500 goal.

I wonder what his reaction would be when he finds out....

• Pie 1