• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Schedule Options After Last Night

Sgt Schultz

3 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

Who called neutral sites and coin flips? 

I brought up a neutral site AFCC early in this thread if they decided not to complete the Bills-Bengals game AND two of the three out of the Bills, Chiefs, and Bengals made it that far.

Coin flips, not a chance.  I'd be much more inclined to use something that is less random and requires more skill.....like a drinking contest.

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, Sgt Schultz said:

Thanks for posting that.

My major reservation is this: other than the coin toss between the Bengals and Ravens, it is close to what I said they could do with the neutral site AFCC if two of the three teams most impacted make that game.  The fact that this was decided by the competition committee tells me it must be wrong somehow, even though it is similar to my own idea.  Where did I go wrong?

Thinking that they could just resume the game or that they would move heaven and earth with the schedule to accommodate this one game.  The difference it makes in the standings is minimal and players and coaches won't complain about how it is decided.  I am sure the players and coaches involved had a lot to say about what happened and were why the game was cancelled.

7 hours ago, Sgt Schultz said:

I brought up a neutral site AFCC early in this thread if they decided not to complete the Bills-Bengals game AND two of the three out of the Bills, Chiefs, and Bengals made it that far.

Coin flips, not a chance.  I'd be much more inclined to use something that is less random and requires more skill.....like a drinking contest.

Missed opportunity.. They should have done a Cornhole tournament with the team captains instead of the coin flip. ESPN could have televised it. People could have placed bets.

• Beer 1

On 1/4/2023 at 9:15 AM, Sgt Schultz said:

Might I suggest that instead of spewing nonsense, without knowing the reason this thread started, you do something positive like contributing to the GoFundMe Hamlin set up?

Short of that, I might also suggest that you actually figure out what is going on before you decide to hurl insults and BS.  It will save you from looking like a fool.

This thread has done exactly what it was designed to do.....move the discussion about what's next from a thread discussing our hopes and prayers for Hamlin, so that thread could remain dedicated to its purpose.

But don't let any of that stop you from embarrassing yourself.  Continue expressing ill-informed opinions and thinking you are actually accomplishing something instead doing something substantive.

I took some time away from sports in general after what happened to Damar Hamlin, and I'm grateful for (what appears to be) his recovery. So my apologies for not addressing your bullshit earlier.  

I had a lot of clever, mean things to type back to you, but instead I hope you have a blessed weekend. 

But I would like you to post a receipt of the donation you made to Damar's GoFundMe.  Whatever you donated I will match 10x.  

• Beer 1

On 1/4/2023 at 1:51 AM, Aussie Tank said:

There’s people laying in hospital beds all the time the sad fact is life goes on. There’s a billion dollar industry that provides incomes for countless people. There’s probably people that get payed by hour that work at the stadium and surrounding infrastructure that are short because of this accident and who knows how that affects their families. 

You are retarded.  I cant even put together a well thought out response to how stupid this post is. 

1 minute ago, JVic said:

Nope, even my horse who doesn't think for himself thinks you're a fuging retard. 

Haha who poo in your cornflakes this morning. An injury happened sure feel sorry for the bloke but life moves on for the rest of the world. Carrying on like a pork chop won’t help him either 

2 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

Haha who poo in your cornflakes this morning. An injury happened sure feel sorry for the bloke but life moves on for the rest of the world. Carrying on like a pork chop won’t help him either 

"An injury happened" is really all that needs to be quoted to expose you. I hope a shark eats you. 

Edited by JVic

3 minutes ago, JVic said:

"An injury happened" is really all that needs to be quoted to expose you. I hope a shark eats you. 

You can always come sort me out if you’re up to it haha. Bit insensitive people die from shark attacks all the time 

Edited by Aussie Tank

Just now, Aussie Tank said:

You can always come sort me out if your up to it 

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I'll tell you what, since you want to fight, pay for my flight to Australia, set up a boxing match in a gym, you and I both put up $5K, winner takes the $5K and donates it to the charity of the others preference.  

Just now, JVic said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I'll tell you what, since you want to fight, pay for my flight to Australia, set up a boxing match in a gym, you and I both put up $5K, winner takes the $5K and donates it to the charity of the others preference.  

Haha if I could afford flights I’d be other there watching games 

1 minute ago, Aussie Tank said:

Haha if I could afford flights I’d be other there watching games 

If you cant afford flights, you cant afford my time.  We do big poo over here.  fug the fug off. 

@Zod How do I block this broke piece of poo?