• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Most Efficient Passing Game in the past 6 Weeks

Ghostface Chilla

I posted before today's game I'd like to see him brought back at 5-8mil/year for 2-3 years with an out before the 3rd year. I also posted the best case scenario would be Darnold having his worst game of the season today so we could sign him on the lower end.

I ended up not being able to watch live, but it looks like he certainly had his worst game. That doesn't scare me off too much since I don't think we wanted to win. So I'm still down with the 2 years, 5mil/year. I doubt we can get him for that but we'll see.

Edited by ECHornet

6 minutes ago, ECHornet said:

I posted before today's game I'd like to see him brought back at 5-8mil/year for 2-3 years with an out before the 3rd year. I also posted the best case scenario would be Darnold having his worst game of the season today so we could sign him on the lower end.

I ended up not being able to watch live, but it looks like he certainly had his worst game. That doesn't scare me off too much since I don't think we wanted to win. So I'm still down with the 2 years, 5mil/year. I doubt we can get him for that but we'll see.

I think the one thing is that this game may have scared off any potential suitors for him so he might take a cheap backup deal.

Besides, he already made bank (thanks a bunch, Fitterer) with that 5th year option....so he's not exactly hurting for money right now.

14 hours ago, ECHornet said:

Sam Darnold is now in the history books as having the 19th worst single game passer rating and after yesterday is also tied for the 9th worst passer rating. He is in the top 20 all time worst list TWICE. Yet you still want to give that man a free bag. GTFO.

Edited by frankw

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

Sam Darnold is now in the history books as having the 19th worst single game passer rating and after yesterday is also tied for the 9th worst passer rating. He is in the top 20 all time worst list TWICE. Yet you still want to give that man a free bag. GTFO.

That motherfuger could play for free next year and I still wouldnt want him on the team knowing that dog poo of a game could rear its head

• Beer 1

15 minutes ago, frankw said:

Still amazed that he won....

16 minutes ago, frankw said:

Passer rating, eh?

Including the game you mentioned, Darnold’s passer rating for the season was 92.6. That would have been 13th in the league. 

The team went 4-2 with him as a starter. 

Worth 2 years, 5 mil per? Yes. I still think that’s a great deal. 

1 minute ago, ECHornet said:

Passer rating, eh?

Including the game you mentioned, Darnold’s passer rating for the season was 92.6. That would have been 13th in the league. 

uh, no thats not 92.6 for the season thats for 6 games

13 minutes ago, ECHornet said:

Passer rating, eh?

GIF by Giphy QA

15 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I wonder why he didn’t do career rating? 

Career rating would have finished 32nd of qualifying QBs this year. Not good. His first four years were pretty terrible. That doesn’t mean I have to ignore what looks like progress. 

Y’all can deny it, but I know you know we’d be division champs if Darnold was healthy all year.