• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL coaching and front office news

Mr. Scot

18 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

The Colts didn't exactly "get away with" what they pulled.

True, but they also lower the bar to hells limbo bar level, thus making a hire like Josh mccown not sooo eye opening...

Plus I lost a bet that Jerry Jones would have named himself coach(thought after JJ fired it would happen), which would be on the same jeff saturday level. 

could make a case that rhule lower the bar too, with only two top 25 wins over ecu and navy. tepper got quid-pro'd honey dick, such a mark.....bet he owns a fake rolex too...

20 minutes ago, Basbear said:

True, but they also lower the bar to hells limbo bar level, thus making a hire like Josh mccown not sooo eye opening...

Plus I lost a bet that Jerry Jones would have named himself coach(thought after JJ fired it would happen), which would be on the same jeff saturday level. 

could make a case that rhule lower the bar too, with only two top 25 wins over ecu and navy. tepper got quid-pro'd honey dick, such a mark.....bet he owns a fake rolex too...

I would take Josh McCown as a quarterback coach in a heartbeat.

Head coach though? He's no more ready for that than Jeff Saturday.

If Staley is out, the probability Payton is going to San Die...Los Angel...Englewood skyrockets, and Denver will be in a pickle for who they want.  But rumor is Harbaugh interest is mutual there...

Some guesses:

AZ: Honestly, I think Vance Joseph may become the HC

LAC: Staley out, Payton in

CAR: Ben Johnson

HOU: Jonathan Gannon

DEN: Jim Harbaugh

IND: Ejiro Evero 

THAILAND: Kingsbury

Looking at this list and who's been interviewed where, there's honestly a chance Steichen stays put which I find quite interesting.  But I wouldn't discount a Steichen/Reich type combo here. 

• The D 1