• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets Listening to Offers for Rozier

B_Eazi

On 1/20/2023 at 9:57 AM, MechaZain said:

He’s been the sticking point in negotiations I’m pretty sure. I think that’s why Rozier to the Lakers didn’t go through. We’d have to bundle in LaMelo for someone to take Gordon off us now.

We shouldn't pave a yellow brick road to the Lakers by dealing Melo's most favorite guys over there.

Thinking ahead will help that.

Unpopular opinion here though, I think they should sign the guys we've drafted and developed in Jalen McDaniels, PJ, even Mason and Kelly. Everything I remember about basketball says a team that's been together longer developed sustainable winning.

Chicago had the three headed monster during those championship years. Three centers that could all start separately or play together in a pinch. Robert Parish, Longley, Cartwright, others along the way. We've never had as many talented centers to throw at teams in the playoffs when we always lacked half court players and would constantly get bullied. Williams is beasting here of late. Nick Richards was killing it earlier in the season. Point Plumley is becoming Melo at the center position. Mason is having a career year under Clifford, the perfect coach for these guys.

This is the FIRST time the Hornets have ever had a surplus of centers and PF. Another year or two with this exact squad with nobody getting hurt, I think would be a contender in the East.

Unpopular but I'd run it back with the same squad for cohesiveness sake or at least keep our in house guys in McDaniel and PJ.

Unless you can trade owners, GM, and Head Coaches, I yawn at any news of this team doing anything. 

This team is an absolute dumpster fire, on every level, and until leadership changes we will be a bottom feeder for the next 10 years.  

• Flames 1

19 hours ago, JVic said:

Unless you can trade owners, GM, and Head Coaches, I yawn at any news of this team doing anything. 

This team is an absolute dumpster fire, on every level, and until leadership changes we will be a bottom feeder for the next 10 years.  

Jordan needs to sell, its the only solution. He is the worst NBA owner in history. 

7 hours ago, Shocker said:

Mitch Kupchak just continues to dismantle this franchise with ridiculious trades.  He basically gave Jalen McDaniels away for nothing today.  God I can't stand him anymore.  

Probably the one guy who had value to us moving forward as a wing in a good rotation and he gets shipped out. Rozier should have been gone if there was any legit interest at all no matter what the price. Plumlee the same. I would have listened on PJ as well. We needed to clear the deck of all this veteran weight to get our future back on track and we did nothing except keep enough of it to win enough games to finish 4th worst in a 2 star 1 all star draft. Forever missing the impact draft picks.