• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kellen Moore available

jb2288

I definitely wouldn't be opposed to Kellen Moore as OC.

Look at the weapons the Cowboys have on offense. They got a great WR in Lamb, but the rest of their receivers are bums (so bad in fact that TY Hilton off the couch may have been their 2nd best WR). Zeke is washed up and Dak somehow led the NFL in INTs despite missing 1/3 of the season.

4 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

I don't think we are willing to wait that long.  Case in point, the Senior Bowl is this week.

The Panthers will have scouts there. Getting the coach they want is more important at the moment.  I'm sure Frank and Scott will be there. There will be opportunities for the new OC to weigh in.  It's a non issue. 

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Tbe said:

Brian Johnson is probably who they want.

Not much NFL experience though.

That was reported to be who Wilks wanted.

It may be who Reich wants, but the names I've heard more frequently are Jason Michael and Kevin Pattulo.

Edited by Mr. Scot

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

The Panthers will have scouts there. Getting the coach they want is more important at the moment.  I'm sure Frank and Scott will be there. There will be opportunities for the new OC to weigh in.  It's a non issue. 

I agree they have some time with the OC as Reich is an offensive guy, but I really want the DC hired this week.  Seriously doubt they are digging deeper than the guys already interviewed, it's just a matter of agreeing to terms.

11 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

My experience with Dallas fans is that as a group, they are the biggest bandwagoner bunch of know nothings in NFL fandom. Any individual fan might or might not be knowledgable, but as a group, they strike me as the most clueless.On average Green Bay fans and Steelers fans tend to really know their stuff, so if it those comments came from those fan bases, i'd lend them more weight, but Dallas fans...

nah.

This is proven with recites. Johnny Rockets proved it years ago at our tailgate vs Dallas. We walked around asking cowboys fans simple questions bout their team…..95% had no clue and couldn’t give an answer.

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

I agree they have some time with the OC as Reich is an offensive guy, but I really want the DC hired this week.  Seriously doubt they are digging deeper than the guys already interviewed, it's just a matter of agreeing to terms.

Patience young Padawon. Things will unfold in due time.

The Phantom Menace Fear GIF by Star Wars

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

Reich himself said he wants the coordinators in place as quickly as possible and then take the time to round out the rest of the staff.

So your solution is to sign anyone that will sign right away?

I'm sure that when they become available or decide to sign with us they will. It's more important to get the right coordinators the than to just get someone quickly. 

Of course they would like to get them on board as soon as possible. I guess you could put a gun to their had an force them to sign immediately. 

Sheesh man this stuff takes time to iron out. There's a lot of staff left to hire. You man want to take a Xanax before you lose your sh!t.

8 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

You could be correct because the Eagles have some very good coaches on their staff.

...a lot of whom learned from Reich.

19 minutes ago, hepcat said:

QB coach yes

Doubt you could get him in that role.

Somebody's gonna offer him an OC job.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1