• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

another option than trading for the first pick...

Panfan35

22 minutes ago, bythenbrs said:

In what universe does Richardson go ahead of Stroud?  Maybe if you squint sideways you might choose Richardson ahead of Levis, but ahead of Stroud?

This time last year….no universe existed with Zach Wilson going ahead of Fields 

Just now, Panfan35 said:

teams that could draft a Qb texans,colts,seahawks, falcons and raiders and  now the saints have enough draft captial to move up to screw us out of Qb hopfully after the combine alot players move up 

What you don't want is CJ, Young, Levis, and Richardson all gone before we pick. The hope is that Richardson is there at 9th, and I am fine with taking him there.

4 minutes ago, Manna said:

Nope.

I'm not sold on any QBs this draft, so I'm on the train of just getting BPA and rolling with Corral to see what we have in him. Surely most of what Reich said today can be found in Darnold for one more year (lol). 

Corral looked awful in preseason.

Not sure why people still hyping him. He will be lucky to still be in the NFL 5 years from now. Kid just doesn't have a strong arm to last in this league imo.

• Poo 1

It’s not necessarily what I want them to do, but they are going to draft a QB this year whether they take whoever at 9 or trade up.

They can free up enough cap to add a few moderate FAs and sign draft picks. Next year will be about developing a young QB and 2024 when we have over 100 million in cap space, it will be time to roll.

5 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Corral looked awful in preseason.

Not sure why people still hyping him. He will be lucky to still be in the NFL 5 years from now. Kid just doesn't have a strong arm to last in this league imo.

He played with 4th-5th stringers. I'm willing to see what he can do with actual talent before writing him off. 

• Beer 1