• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What would you give the bears for #1 pick

Jmac

3 hours ago, ncfan said:

I love jokes. Not funny when there's no element of Truth.

What's funny will be when Corral finally plays and shows a the self hating mouth breathers around here, what's really up.

The fact Fields is even being discussed should tell you something but you hate Corral and think the Bears QBs are legit...

Curb Your Enthusiasm Ok GIF

6 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

I love jokes. Not funny when there's no element of Truth.

What's funny will be when Corral finally plays and shows a the self hating mouth breathers around here, what's really up.

The fact Fields is even being discussed should tell you something but you hate Corral and think the Bears QBs are legit...

/cdn-cgi/mirage/400dffc480946866169f3acb409a923d359c812038d479db68e62b2e0aa2cbd0/1280/https://media3.giphy.com/media/1fRCAWBGBkikM/200.gif

Are you related to him?  Because I’m really starting to get that vibe.

• Pie 1

Just now, ncfan said:

Are you related to him?  Because I’m really starting to get that vibe.

How long have you been here? Me? Since panthershuddle.com.

Its highly unlikely. I'm a Panthers fan, Cub fan, Bears fan and a fan of the downtrodden, the underdog...

The ones they (you) doubt like the Golden One.

Screenshot_20221014-152035~2.png

1 minute ago, rippadonn said:

How long have you been here? Me? Since panthershuddle.com.

Its highly unlikely. I'm a Panthers fan, Cub fan, Bears fan and a fan of the downtrodden, the underdog...

The ones they (you) doubt like the Golden One.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/400dffc480946866169f3acb409a923d359c812038d479db68e62b2e0aa2cbd0/1280/https://www.carolinahuddle.com/uploads/monthly_2023_02/151617777_Screenshot_20221014-1520352.png.c8dc7c69d28bb6cb4a84f20bc44be6cd.png

I too was here before the site crash in 08

ive just never seen someone so embedded in defending and banking on a mid level prospect.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, SameDamnThing said:

This is how it always goes. Teams are trying to give the Bears the impression they’d be holding the bag waiting for a trade for Young and keeping as much of a poker face as possible. When the balls start flying in private workouts and at the combine, all that goes out the window. We don’t even have a consensus 1-2-3 yet between Stroud, Young, and Levis. Houston has the easiest shot to move up for a few picks. Carolina will have to offer substantially more future value to get the Bears to bite on 1st to 9th. Again, a lot depends on how these kids work out. If we believe our guy is the 3rd ranked guy, we can stand pat and see what unfolds in the run up. It’s not impossible to get our guy outside the Top 5, especially if Levis is our favorite. We could move to the 6th or 7th and offer some certainty to those teams their defensive guy will still be there at 9th. But I would imagine that the QBs worth taking early are going to bunch up in the Top 5 and we will have to pay someone’s price. I think we can get that done with only 2023 picks with as many shots as we have Top 100. If we need to get back in the mix for a TE on Day 2 we can do it with 2024 picks and be alright. 

However, if we get a faller for some reason we are right in range for him. I don’t know if Bryce will test well enough to answer questions about his height and those are significant. People act like it’s a no story deal but it matters. Stroud will have to test well in athleticism and consistency. Levis doesn’t have the resume but has the arm and the stature. His mobility will also matter. As will his ball placement and decision making. He’s going to have to win in the film room with a lot of teams. My early order is Young then Stroud and then a slight gap to Levis and that can entirely flip based on testing. I think we will be appropriately aggressive considering our ambition to win now with a defense that is a few guys short of elite. 

Brilliant!

I totally agree except for Young and maybe Stroud.

After the combine I see Stroud moving to #1QB. I'm going to predict a shocker that Young will be leap frogged by two more physical specimen in Will Levis and Anthony Richardson.

Young is the decoy in my opinion. I see him dropping behind all the taller, also skilled guys. Stroud is the real target for everyone. 

Stroud and Levis will probably go 1-2

I like Bryce A LOT but his size and his arm strength are probably going to scare some teams. Young’s arm strength is similar to Pickett’s.

I’ve wanted AR since October so I’m a bit bias when it comes to where I think he goes but I do believe 3 QB’s will be gone by 9 without a doubt and a decent chance all 4 go before 9.