• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Around the league

Mr. Scot

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Dafuq is it with aging great Packers QBs and this "will he or won't be" bullshit?

I would've thought that having to go through that bullshit as a young 1st round draft pick waiting in the wings would've ensured that Rodgers wouldn't do that, especially when you have Jordan Love sitting there in the exact same awkward spot he found himself in early on in his career.

One came from Mississippi...he was likely crazy already, and the 17 Winters in Green Bay did his brain no favors....not to mention the drugs and concussions.

The other from California, so also likely to be crazy, and gets to spend 15 years in the same place doing the same thing, but with different drugs.

I'd go completely out of my mind as well.

• Pie 1

36 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Did you catch any of Steichens press conference?  I came away thinking we hired the right coach.  I also caught some of Chris Ballard's. He was parroting everything Reich outlined about getting a franchise qb.

I didn't but I've heard similar sentiments

13 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

The Panthers did interview him...once I think.  guess the brain trust was not that impressed either.

Yeah, previous reports indicated they weren't all that impressed with any of the young guys.

After hearing Reich talk, that's probably not surprising.

16 hours ago, ladypanther said:

The Panthers did interview him...once I think.  guess the brain trust was not that impressed either.

Yeah I wouldn't be too excited about this Offensive staff with Gus Bradley at DC. In the presser it basically sounds like he's hoping their next QB is going to do all the heavy lifting for him