• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Athletic mock from today Top 6 picks

raleigh-panther

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

Richardson can run and it bothers him. He has some issues he needs to work on…

On record that I don’t want to risk it for AR15 and if we do want him no way in hell would I move up.  Outside of the Raiders (who are lost) nobody is moving in front of us for him…which is telling IMO

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Richardson can run and it bothers him. He has some issues he needs to work on…

He is way too raw from the pocket to trade up for.

He's 3 years away from starting and being effective. 

Why on God's green earth would you pay that big of a price for a lottery ticket?

• Pie 2

Just now, Shocker said:

On record that I don’t want to risk it for AR15 and if we do want him no way in hell would I move up.  Outside of the Raiders (who are lost) nobody is moving in front of us for him…which is telling IMO

It’s too early to tell, but it seems similar to Buffalo moving up for Allen. I’ll sit back and let Reich and Fitt do their thing. I’m actually some what confident in our staff to find a QB for once.

1 minute ago, Catsfan69 said:

Why on God's green earth would you pay that big of a price for a lottery ticket?

This is a completely reasonable post.  I agree

Edited by Shocker

1 minute ago, Catsfan69 said:

You don’t know what the price is and how many years it will take him to be ready. Stick to OL nut punching, that’s more your thing…

• Flames 1

Just now, ForJimmy said:

It’s too early to tell, but it seems similar to Buffalo moving up for Allen. I’ll sit back and let Reich and Fitt do their thing. I’m actually some what confident in our staff to find a QB for once.

Well, I don’t see Josh Allen traits really at all with him.  Talk to me about Jalen Hurts as a comp and I can probably imagine it but Allen is different 

Just now, ForJimmy said:

You don’t know what the price is and how many years it will take him to be ready. Stick to OL nut punching, that’s more your thing…

Dude moving up from 9 to 3 for AR15 would be a mistake. 

Am I diametrically opposed to drafting him at 9? No but I'd rather get him at say 12 to 14.

There isn't a QB in this draft I would trade up for.

Just now, Shocker said:

Well, I don’t see Josh Allen traits really at all with him.  Talk to me about Jalen Hurts as a comp and I can probably imagine it but Allen is different 

He is a good bit bigger and stronger than Hurts and Hurts was a better passer, but I can see some similarities in their playing style.