• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is it with this fanbase and their love for bridge vet QB's?

CamWhoaaCam

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

It's just to piss you off. 

It's working. Im tired of the same thing every year. Sign a bridge QB win just enough games to miss out on a QB in the draft.

#RinseRepeat

There is a reason these teams are getting rid of these QB's. It's not because they are elite.

• Pie 3
  • Poo 1

5 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

It's just to piss you off. 

I'm pissed off that there is so many days left until training camp. 

Plus, I really want to know who Frank and Josh decide to go get as their QB (both Draft-wise and Free-Agent wise)...

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

What is it with guys who won't accept that Cam Newton is gone and he's not coming back? 🙄

(that includes him returning in the form of another player who the OP thinks reminds him of Newton)

lol talk about judging people based on their username.

I never talk about bringing Cam back. He's done my man. 

• Pie 4

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Like the Ravens trading Lamar Jackson? 🤔

Everybody knows that's about money. They already offered him a deal. He just wants more money.

Im talking about the non franchise QB's who get cut or traded by their teams. We just tried that with Mayfield and we about to repeat the same mistake with Carr. These guys are getting cut and let go for a reason.

1 minute ago, Tbe said:

A mini miracle will be needed for a QB to fall to us in the draft.

That Ariz pick is going to someone else.

We unfortunately need another bridge QB. 

Unfortunately this will be the case every year because you are going to be in the same postion next year because the bridge QB won you just enough games to not get the top QB's in the draft.

At some point you have to bite the bullet and trade up for your guy. If not we will be signing bridge QB's every year.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1