• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carr Watch

Mr. Scot

Just now, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Woosh!  My comment about horrible defense seems to have gone right over your head.

The QBs on your list, ALL benefitted from having better defenses than what Carr has had for his entire career.

Woosh! The other side of the ball Burrow has one of the worst Olines in football. Lamar Jackson has a TE and that's literally it.

Why are they still winning more games than Carr?

5 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Woosh!  My comment about horrible defense seems to have gone right over your head.

The QBs on your list, ALL benefitted from having better defenses than what Carr has had for his entire career.

He doesn't get it.

Told Willy the same. He isn't up to having an adult football discussion. He wants Lamar Jackson and he'll adjust every fact to fit his narrative.

You're not having a football debate. You're arguing with a child who wants a toy that you won't buy them. Any and all logic will be responded to with "BUT I WANT IT!!!'

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

He doesn't get it.

Told Willy the same. He isn't up to having an adult football discussion. He wants Lamar Jackson and he'll adjust every fact to fit his narrative.

You're not having a football debate. You're arguing with a child who wants a toy that you won't buy them.

You seem to have a problem with Lamar Jackson.

I have been on record saying go get Stroud, but you keep bringing up Lamar Jackson.

Just wondering why you don't talk about the other QB's I want?

• Pie 1

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

You seem to have a problem with Lamar Jackson.

I have been on record saying go get Stroud, but you keep bringing up Lamar Jackson.

Just wondering why you don't talk about the other QB's I want?

Because we all know what you really want, and you're not as clever as you think you are 😄

It's part of the reason why you keep asking questions that people have already answered numerous times, clearly showing that either you're not paying attention or you're just don't understand what people are trying to tell you.

(my guess is option two)

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Woosh! The other side of the ball Burrow has one of the worst Olines in football. Lamar Jackson has a TE and that's literally it.

Why are they still winning more games than Carr?

The Bengals and Ravens were ranked 7th and 11th in total defense, respectively. The Raiders were ranked 28th. The Raiders have been near the bottom of the league in defensive rankings for most if not all of Carr's career.

• Beer 3

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The Bengals and Ravens were ranked 7th and 11th in total defense, respectively. The Raiders were ranked 28th. The Raiders have been near the bottom of the league in defensive rankings for most if not all of Carr's career.

Yep. Bengals DC Lou Anarumo has been getting head coaching interviews.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Because we all know what you really want, and you're not as clever as you think you are 😄

It's part of the reason why you keep asking questions that people have already answered numerous times, clearly showing that either you're not paying attention or you're just don't understand what people are trying to tell you.

(my guess is option two)

It's funny because you're the only person talking about Lamar Jackson in every other post I make. Like dude find a new slant.

Not sure what point you're trying to prove but good luck whatever you're trying to do. You can keep harassing me about Lamar everyday maybe some day you will get tired of it.

• Pie 1

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

It's funny because you're the only person talking about Lamar Jackson in every other post I make. Like dude find a new slant.

Not sure what point you're trying to prove but good luck whatever you're trying to do. You can keep harassing me about Lamar everyday maybe some day you will get tired of it.

Keep trying, kid 😄