• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carr Watch

Mr. Scot

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Even if that is true, and the that twitter thread seems to have major doubts, then its still a far cry from what the original post of

"Reich really likes Carr.  I don't believe it is because of his spiritual beliefs either.  IMO, Reich thinks he can get more out of Carr than anybody can."

So we just have one report that the colts called about Carr.  I would hardly apply that to Reich being in love with him. 

If you are the Head Coach of a team and three times you inquire about a QB.  There is something about him that he likes.  You don't have to be a genius to read between the lines. 

1 minute ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

You asked for an article and now you don't believe it.

LAME

I don't see anywhere where the author doubts it.  The fact remains the Colts wanted Carr several times. 

Get over it.   You're not the only one that follows what's going on. 

This is literally the 4rth sentence

While the story of the Colts offering two first-round picks for Carr is questionable

9 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Yeah, that's a silly take.

Irsay was interfering in the coaching decisions (the benching of Ryan was his order). And per his own statements, a big reason he fired Reich was so he could install Jeff Saturday. Irsay genuinely believed that would be a genius move on his part.

Pretty much everyone who's analyzed the decision since has branded Irsay a moron while loads are praising the hire of Reich by Carolina.

Did Ryan's performance under Reich justify him remaining the starter? I don't remember what kind of numbers he was putting up. Were they decent?

Just now, top dawg said:

If Reich "really liked" Carr, then I suspect that Carr would've been here already. I doubt that he is our first choice, and it appears that we definitely aren't his first choice. 

I am sure there are many options for us.  There are things I don't know about what's going on but to imply that Reich wouldn't like Carr to play for him just doesn't make sense.   You don't go after a QB two or three times just because.   There is a reason he wanted him.  

Just now, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I am sure there are many options for us.  There are things I don't know about what's going on but to imply that Reich wouldn't like Carr to play for him just doesn't make sense.   You don't go after a QB two or three times just because.   There is a reason he wanted him.  

They didnt go after him 2 or 3 times thats what we are trying to tell you.  Some rando internet blog isnt gospel