• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2023 Charlotte FC Game Thread

MillionDollarCam

18 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Why does this ass bag of a team keep kicking it back towards their own goal. They get into their own zone then kick it all the way back to their goalie?? This sucks. 

Possession based team with a shitty midfield outside of Westwood and a midfield that plays way too far a part from each other at that. Unfortunately there’s no where to go but back because the midfield is nonexistent.

3 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Possession based team with a shitty midfield outside of Westwood and a midfield that plays way too far a part from each other at that. Unfortunately there’s no where to go but back because the midfield is nonexistent.

This is one sport I know nothing about so I believe you. However I can tell when one of my teams suck.  This seems like one 

35 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

This is one sport I know nothing about so I believe you. However I can tell when one of my teams suck.  This seems like one 

We aren’t great, that’s for sure. We have occasional spells but overall we are average. We are missing two key players but even with them, they can’t make up for the poor tactics of the coach.

• 2 weeks later...

very important point at home against a good club.  Ruidiaz whew. We will get Copetti and Jozwiak back after the off week.  Hoping we can catch the stride we hit with health after the terrible DC road match. our defense looked very shaky and starting two mids on the back line is not preferred, but 3 new goal scorers and fighting back each time was awesome. 

• Pie 2

• 2 weeks later...

We finally have a game! And we are getting healthier though we are missing Swiderski tonight who I believe is on international duty.

GK - Kahlina

LB - Byrne

LCB - Malanda

RCB - Corujo

RB - Lindsey

CDM - Bronico

LCM - Westwood

RCM - Bender

LW - Meram

ST - Copetti

RW - Vargas

SUBS - Sisniega, Mora, Sobocinski, Afful, Hegardt, Cambridge, Gaines, Jozwiak, Agyemang

• Flames 1