• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sparklefug

Stumpy

Hockey is for everyone, Except kids and fans that care about their personal safety.

I don't make it out to games much, but have seen this guy on TV a few times. Wondered if any of yall had any experiences with the guy. Tons of people sharing almost identical stories of this dude being a dick to kids who are excited to see their favorite players up close during warmups.

Seems like PNC should do something about this dude and his wife. But, a Change.org petition always makes my eyes roll out of my head and across the room... lol.

Caniac twitter also doxxing Sparklefug's personal and business info. Not a good look for Canes fans as a whole...

• Pie 1

22 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

He got arrested the other night at pnc for simple assault and resisting arrest. He doxxed himself imo. I’ve seen him at every game and his gimmick is annoying and he’s a creep. 

Yep. I see him every game. He sits a section over from me. He wears 6 inch red platform shoes and thinks he is hot poo. We just ignore him. 

• Pie 1

27 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Yep. I see him every game. He sits a section over from me. He wears 6 inch red platform shoes and thinks he is hot poo. We just ignore him. 

If he’s really wearing 6 inch platforms I’d call that obstruction. Not that I give a care if anyone wears 6 inch shoes. But sounds like this guy is just an ass. 

• Pie 2