• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fitterer, Reich Combine pressers today

Mr. Scot

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Joe Person was on Robert Mayes podcast and said for a fact our front office was in love with Levis last year.  Watched multiple games etc.  He wasnt sure if that mentality has changed but last year everyone in the front office liked what they saw

But it's not the same FO. There are smarter people in the room this time around. Now I'm not saying that crosses Levis off the list.  But I would not put much stock in what the opinions were last year. 

• Beer 1

Just now, Jon Snow said:

But it's not the same FO. There are smarter people in the room this time around. Now I'm not saying that crosses Levis off the list.  But I would not put much stock in what the opinions were last year. 

It's still Fitterer, Morgan and Suleiman.

Only big change is from Pat Stewart to Adrian Wilson.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

It's still Fitterer, Morgan and Suleiman.

Only big change is from Pat Stewart to Adrian Wilson.

And they all have a say in it. Last year was last year.  I thought Levis was the initial target as well. But there's some real coaches evaluating this class this year so it's anyone's guess. 

• Pie 2

Just now, Jon Snow said:

And they all have a say in it. Last year was last year.  I thought Levis was the initial target as well. But there's some real coaches evaluating this class this year so it's anyone's guess. 

What the coaching staff says will absolutely factor in. I have no doubt of that.

• Beer 2