• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Supposed Schefter report without any source cited for actual comment (if one was made): Panthers have reached out to GreenBay inquiring about Rodgers

ncfan

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

Colin is out of his mind if he thinks the Panthers should give up that much for Rodgers.  If that's what the cost will be let the prick go to the Jets. 

That was his offer. It wouldn't cost that much if he does become available.

Packers fans were saying that would take our two 2nd round picks for him.

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

That was his offer. It wouldn't cost that much if he does become available.

Packers fans were saying that would take our two 2nd round picks for him.

I would not give them anything for him. I would ask for picks to take him.  

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Colin is out of his mind if he thinks the Panthers should give up that much for Rodgers.  If that's what the cost will be let the prick go to the Jets. 

Cowherd - "Carolina is a free agent market, guys want to play there". 

What the fug is he talking about?  I'm from Charlotte, love my city, but I've lived in Los Angeles and Dallas for the last 30 years, and there is zero chance I would move back to Charlotte for career or personal reasons until I retire and no longer care about going out and doing poo.  

1 minute ago, JVic said:

What the fug is he talking about?  I'm from Charlotte, love my city, but I've lived in Los Angeles and Dallas for the last 30 years, and there is zero chance I would move back to Charlotte for career or personal reasons until I retire and no longer care about going out and doing poo.  

Everybody knows Raleigh is the best city in the Carolina's. Raleigh has been the ranked in the top 5 of places to live in the United States for the past decade. It's a shame the team is in Charlotte.

No disrespect Charlotte.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, JVic said:

Not much has changed since you left... lmao

1993:

s-l1600.jpg

2023:

b85343a5-9d3c-40a0-a8c1-e8b77f21269c_114