• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's talk about the Will Levis hate

GOAT

12 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Haven't read the thread yet ... but of COURSE the majority of the Huddle doesn't like him. He's "boring". Not "flashy". Not "electric". Christ, a 1/3 of this board wanted Zach Wilson lol. Give Levis a headband and have him scoot all over the field and the Huddle would be in love.

Problem solved. He also wore a headband...

Edited by ForJimmy

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Loosen your tinfoil hat a notch or two.

GOAT pointed out that it's a real possibility he comes here. You called it "gaslighting".

It isn't. He's correct.

Yeah, of course it's a possibility? He could even be selected first overall. It's not going to magically make fans do a 180 on their opinions of a player because there's a real possibility he comes to town.

I don't know why I have to elaborate, but I'll explain it this way.

A few months ago GOAT called Ickey & Horn trash. Now, them being Panthers, clearly, did not change his opinion of them as players.

Edited by Krovvy

26 minutes ago, GOAT said:

NFL stands for "Not For Long". That's what I've learned watching for years.

Wentz got injured, watched his back up hoist the trophy, lost all his coordinators, and the rest is history.

Very rarely do players have long successful careers. There's no way on earth to predict it happening or not.

I went down a Wentz rabbit hole when looking to see if he is similar to Levis.

Found a great Peter King conversation that said after watching Foles win the ring that he set them up for, it really got under Wentz' skin. Wentz got them to 11-2 in his second year....with Reich as OC and Staley as RB coach.

King went on to say that Wentz couldn't shake the Foles optics and began his mental breakdown. That along with the injuries, and he was never the same. So much of it is between the ears.

Wentz was well on his way to being a perennial MVP candidate and leading his team to the postseason. How quickly things can shift.

19 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

You're the one quoting me to nitpick tangents.

I'm watching you talk like you're fighting some kind of conspiracy theory trying to turn people into Will Levis fans. It's kinda paranoid.

The Panthers are gonna draft who they're gonna draft regardless of what any of us think of them. After that, most of us will hope for the best, though a few will still hope they're proven right...even if it means losing. 

It's silly, but...

• Pie 2

17 minutes ago, Soul Rebel said:

I went down a Wentz rabbit hole when looking to see if he is similar to Levis.

Found a great Peter King conversation that said after watching Foles win the ring that he set them up for, it really got under Wentz' skin. Wentz got them to 11-2 in his second year....with Reich as OC and Staley as RB coach.

King went on to say that Wentz couldn't shake the Foles optics and began his mental breakdown. That along with the injuries, and he was never the same. So much of it is between the ears.

Wentz was well on his way to being a perennial MVP candidate and leading his team to the postseason. How quickly things can shift.

Oy 😖

Some guys are more about themselves than the team.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

I'm watching you talk like you're fighting some kind of conspiracy theory trying to turn people into Will Levis fans. It's kinda paranoid.

The Panthers are gonna draft who they're gonna draft regardless of what any of us think of them. After that, most of us will hope for the best, though a few will still hope they're proven right...even if it means losing. 

It's silly, but...

Yeah, whatever you need to do to occupy your day man.