• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We’re trading for #1 pick !!!

Mr. Scot

6 hours ago, amcoolio said:

Carl is really upset becuase he wanted Darnold to get another chance

You do know it's still a possibility, right?

Until we sign a Vet that ISN'T Sam, I'm not going to exhale as of yet (and neither should you). 

Just saying....

6 hours ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

As long as it is Stroud or Young I won’t complain. 

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Sure Stroud or Young would be ideal but I'm sure you'll find other things to complain about.  😉

Edited by glenwo2
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, Carl Spackler said:

I’ve not even brought up Darnold, he’s just grasping at straws bc he’s a dumbass. 

Not arguing the point but I'm just saying that until I see a Vet signing that isn't him, then he's still very much in play.  lol

3 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

Not arguing the point but I'm just saying that until I see a Vet signing that isn't him, then he's still very much in play.  lol

A lot of people here mistake some posters for others. I’ve seen it all day, people trying to take the intellectual high ground, hoping no one will notice they’re making unfounded claims about what others believe.

He’s welcome to take the Prove-It Challenge and send me a link to where I want Darnold as the starter. Go ahead, @amcoolio

8 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I agree and I emphasized as much. I tried to get him to tell me who likes Levis cause I wanted to hear it from him but he would not say.

He did say that there hasn’t been a decision yet on how we will address WR but that the team does trust Terrace Marshall’s development.

Brugler mentioned Reich liking him.

(really liking him, in fact)

My view hasn't changed. I'm good with whoever we decide on because I trust the guys making the decision.

Edited by Mr. Scot

9 hours ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

I expect a lot of smoke screening and articles saying how we love Levis or Richardson. 
It is Young or Stroud. They are the best QBs who could either start day one or eventually the same season if we decide to let him sit for a while. Like Tua, which seems to help him. 

Why would you need to smokescreen if you're picking first overall? 🤔

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1