• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Which of these FA WRs would you want to go after?

TheBigKat

11 minutes ago, Varking said:

Note that rookie tight ends tend to not dominate the nfl in year 1. 

That's why I am leaning towards signing Schultz or Gesicki this year and drafting at WR like Hyatt/Downs at 39.  It wouldn't be an elite group but Schultz, Marhsall, Hyatt, and Shenault could make for a decent group of weapons for a rookie.  Grab someone like Tank Bigsby in the 3rd/4th and our offense should have some young pieces to work with.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Varking said:

I’ve seen rookie QBs put up good numbers out of the gate. Outside of Pitts there’s no modern TE that has. 

So!! I don’t think we are trying to win the superbowl this year?? Did you?? Is 2023 the only season that’s going to happen??

Edited by Sub Zero

26 minutes ago, Sub Zero said:

So!! I don’t think we are trying to win the superbowl this year?? Did you?? Is 2023 the only season that’s going to happen??

I want to help out my rookie QB this year. I don’t want him going into this season knowing it’s a wasted year.