• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Looks like Zane is our kicker

JawnyBlaze

5 minutes ago, Camp Fodder said:

Exactly. I know it’s day 1 but your number 1 WR is Terrace Marshall, your number 1 TE is Ian Thomas and Number 1 RB is Chuba as of now

We have the worst skill position group in the league right now on paper. Hands down. There's a LOT of work to do.

There's no one we have who would fetch more than a throwaway late round draft pick in a trade.

1 hour ago, Camp Fodder said:

This reminds me of keeping gano over butker. 

Ehh I don't see it at all. They're both the same age and have both been on at least 4 NFL teams in their careers. Butker was a rookie who lit it up and should've been a no brainer to keep compared to Gano who had struggled with consistency and was going to need a new (big) contract soon. We made the obviously wrong decision, despite Gano ultimately having a pretty good season that year. Eddy vs Zane is more of a coin toss

Edited by t96
  • Pie 1

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We have the worst skill position group in the league right now on paper. Hands down. There's a LOT of work to do.

There's no one we have who would fetch more than a throwaway late round draft pick in a trade.

I almost rather had given bears number 1 in 2025 than DJ. We needed help there even with DJ

3 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

They both make me nervous in the clutch. I'd shockingly prefer Pineiro based on durability alone, but I can justify either.

I'd prefer the guy that can stay healthy at a position where you generally don't carry more than one on the roster at a time (Unless you are John Fox)

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Include the QBs too......woof

The only hope I got, frank and his merry men are X and O gods.......plus its looking more and more like fox-ball with be back ala running 50 times a game. 

At least the OL should be good-great if the OGs come back form injuries.....

This is why I didnt like the 2024 1st, its going to a tough rough deal getting more than 5 wins with a rookie QB and a new 3-4 D....... If that happens give frank the COTY and bu-bye all the other coaches....