• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young will be the best QB ever in Charlotte

Diehardpanth02

5 hours ago, frankw said:

But you're anointing a 20 year old kid who is undersized and has not even set foot on an NFL football field yet while taking the opportunity to dunk on the only two long term starting QB's for this franchise in over 25 years. Not even the pro Stroud folks are generally taking hype this far. I'm definitely seeing things about you pro Bryce folks and it isn't anything good. But carry on with your hype machine.

It's not an anointing. Reading comprehension buddy. The beginning of the thread started with this is my hot take.

It's just an article to get y'all fired up. It worked.

30 minutes ago, TANTRIC-NINJA said:

I feel like whoever your QB prefrence is for this draft we are at the point were some are venturing on writing fan fiction.  

That's literally all this was. It's amazing how personal some take an article that was obviously written with little logic.

My plan worked. Shows how easily fragile people can become.

20 hours ago, Diehardpanth02 said:

This is my hot take. No disrespect Cameron Jarrell Newton. You changed the lives of us Panther fans. And Delhomme, man you came out of nowhere and put us on the map.

But Bryce, wee little ole Bryce. He's destined to be the black cat. Small. Almost too small. Very easily could be bad luck, but there is just something about the kid. He always manages to show up in the right moments.

Cam was hit or miss, some games he would take over and some games he would disappear. Almost Weird, when you think about it, with how big of a personality and electrifying he could be. But he fell short in the Superbowl..a common factor between him and Jake. Jake was lightning in a bottle. And while I love the guy, that's all I can say. They let us down. 

But Bryce was born for this. The last name. The timing, the situation, the boldness of our franchise to go after him. When nothing but doubt surrounding us we throw our entire franchise on the back of a kid who is smaller than the average man. It's almost heroic. The story sounds scripted.

But you know what. So was David in his battle vs Goliath. And just like David, Bryce will tackle this beast terrorizing our franchise since it's inception. And he's going to do it in the exact same way David did too. With precision. Davids pinpoint accuracy allowed him to hit Goliath square between his eyes, knocking him to the ground just long enough for David to decapitate him. Bryce has this same killer instinct. And we've never once witnessed this in Charlotte. His ability to read the defense, his commitment to being a student of the game. His pocket awareness. His football IQ is through the roof, and it all shows on tape. 

I admit, I was skeptical. I bought the pessimistic, and naive point of view that he might not be able to take a hit. But then I realized the kids been playing football his whole life. Made it to the top program in college football, who has had some huge names at the position..and left the school as the greatest QB to ever take a snap at such an iconic school. He's over adversity before. He's taken hits before. And he will again. As the Carolina Panthers New franchise QB. The one that finally takes care of business.

Oh yeah, and sorry. Cj just isn't that guy. Watch the film some more. And tell me who improvs more, who throws tds to the second read more. No disrespect to the guy..I wish him well. But if we take him it's a mistake.

And I'll hang on that take. And eat my plate of crowpie if it doesn't come to fruition. I'm all in on Bryce.

"Bryce Young will be the best QB ever in Charlotte"

How can Bryce Young be the best QB in Charlotte. when the Panthers will most likely draft C.J. Stroud? LOL 🙂